MDI-HR call getters

This thread is for all those who have got calls for HR.Kindly post ur profile here.This will help us in knowing each other before 2nd round. For me the call was unexpected as i had less than 80 percentile in both DI and QA.Overall 94.8.perhap…

This thread is for all those who have got calls for HR.Kindly post ur profile here.This will help us in knowing each other before 2nd round.

For me the call was unexpected as i had less than 80 percentile in both DI and QA.Overall 94.8.perhaps VA and 5 years workex saved me

hi all,
this is my first post...here is my profile
im a final year btech student,
cat percentile of 97.13
qa:95.4
va:94.3
di:90.96
i request everyone who has some idea abt previous hr group tasks and interviews to pls post it here...
and how shud i exactly go abt the preps?
also any idea abt the interview schedule??

This will be a surprising entry to MDI-HR - nevertheless some mercy shown on me :)

Overall - 94.56
DI - 89.XX
Verbal - 85.35
Quant - 93.69

Good enough acads - BE (Comp Engg) - 16-17 months workex in one superb MNC... (no names allowed 😉 )

Time we put our attention to the core details of the GD/PI etc for this course..

Lookin at last years trend it seems 94 is the overall cutoff - and definitely with some sectionals like 80 in each section or so... spinoza tere liye shaayad thode relax kiye honge for the workex ... by the way u from Bangalore? We shud be meeting up sometime

Ashish

hey folks....

congrats to all of u....

me too got a call.....this i was certain of getting on any day (a bit too arrogant 😉 )

my profile:
final yr btech at DAIICT, gandhinagar, very average acads.....ever since tenth standard....but good co-currics n extra-currics.....
cat %ile: 99.65
va: 80.14

wanted to join MDI ever since i was in school.....gurgaon being my birthplace :-).....
also got a call frm PGP, just scraped past the va cutoff i believe.....so will give my best into it.....

please do post here, whatever information is available about the HR activities that are conducted and also abt the PI......seniors do chip in wid ur views.......also about the course etc......
thanx a lot.....

hi, i got a call too...

my cat scores r.. overall- 97.7; va- 99.68; quant-84; di-94.8

any idea.. what the interview process is like? and are there any seniors out here to help us with the details regarding the course etc..

can some one please post me the link for mdi-hr result...i am not able to find nethyn on their site regarding this

amit2111 Says
can some one please post me the link for mdi-hr result...i am not able to find nethyn on their site regarding this

http://www.mdi.ac.in/images/pdf/PGP-HR_GD_PI_2007.pdf

this is the link.. its a pdf file.. so might take a while ...

hi
i ve also got a call
cat oa 98.26
VA 86.5
QA 99.16
DI 89.8
Good acads and no workex
nebody know what kind of gd or interview was there last time??
When is the gd/pi scheduled to b held???

here is the link for last years gd/pi experience
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/mdi-pgphr-gt-pi-experience-25014521

Me too got a call... 2.5 yrs work ex + 96.66 percentile...

here is the link for last years gd/pi experience
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/mdi-pgphr-gt-pi-experience-25014521

i also got a call with 98.08%ile

wat about cut offs........
i have heard verbal cut offs very low

when r the interviews scheduled?? any idea??
will it be this month??
me least prepared....:(

We had our interviews in the 2nd week of March and results came by April second week.

Sabari
MDI PGHR2006-08

I got a call. Can anybody tell when are the interviews expected to take place ?

Got a call!!!

Wonder when the interview wud be...

CAT % 98.5

hi friends!!

congratulations to all the call getters and a very best of luck to all of them for their future endeavors!
me too got a call!
CAT overall-95.98
quant - 86
DI -93.2
VA -97.8

working with HCL Technologies for the past 7 months.

hey! can anybody please tell about the simulation exercises(group tasks) that are given there and PI questions?

hey!! also, please tell about the probable dates for interview..

Got a call.....

CAT 95.7 percentile....

Maybe 2 years work ex saved me 😃

Hey puys! 😃

I got a call from MDI HR...

My score:

Overall: 97.44

DI : 93.93
VA: 94.3
QA: 94.79

Congrats to all call getters and all the best for the next stage 😃