MDI, Gurgaon - Human Resource Management - 2009-2011

Hello:rockedov: Everyone, :: This thread is to answer all your queries regarding the Human Resource Management Programme at MDI, Gurgaon. I and my friends at MDI will try to be as regular as possible in answering your queries. So, come…

Hello:rockedov: Everyone,

This thread is to answer all your queries regarding the Human Resource Management Programme at MDI, Gurgaon. I and my friends at MDI will try to be as regular as possible in answering your queries.

So, come on shoot your queries... We are listening to you.

Can you please tell us about last year's cutoff, sectional cut off and average pay package? Also, what is the scope for freshers?

Wel i understand that HR is a separate course at MDI but I feel that u should continue with the queries in the admission thread for MDI itself coz mostly people aplly to all the courses and not specifically to HR..so i would request you all to continue ur discussion on the link pasted below. A separate thread can be used once the call letters are out.
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/mdi-gurgaon-2009-11-admissions-25033580
Plz carry on ur discussions here...
cheers!!

Last Year

Overall cut-off : 95.8 %tile

Sectional cut-off : 75 %tile

For placement figures please refer to the MDI website

-Prakash
PGHR 2008-10 batch

If possible could we have a poll for the expected score in CAT '08 for the MDI HR aspirants ? Would benefit a lot I suppose !

I have a percentile of 97.17 with balanced sectionals...shud i expect a call from hr???and at wht percentile was there a last conversion in hr???thnxx in advance

eklavyacat Says
I have a percentile of 97.17 with balanced sectionals...shud i expect a call from hr???and at wht percentile was there a last conversion in hr???thnxx in advance

You can definitely expect a call from MDI-HR with this kind of percentile:angel: Last time final cutoff was at around 96 percentile.........
Start preparing for your GDPI.......
All the best...............

can you please tell me are we supposed to send our CAT scores to mdi or what

sunnysaini Says
can you please tell me are we supposed to send our CAT scores to mdi or what

You must have sent your cat reg. no. along with the form......Hence, you are not required to send cat percentile to MDI.......Chill.......All the best.......

great to find this thread!....seniors...wat exactly is the simulation exercise mentioned in the prospectus as part of admission procedure?..was it held last year?..how to prepare for it?thanks in advance.....

great to find a thread dedicated for mdi-hr....

Hi my percentile is 97.3 with QA-96 DI-97.5 VA-86
acads 10th-91.5; 12th-95.1; grads-81.25

Whats the least percentile of the last year converts ....

Being a fresher what are my chances....:new_scatter:

Can someone please get the thread starter or a moderator to get a poll started for the percentile range of people who have applied for MDI HR????

wht was the last percentile tht converted the call..n is it true tht 3/4 weightage is given to marks????

hi i m having 93.92 %ile in cat.wht r my chances 4 mdi-hr? plz tell me.

seems like all the seniors have disappeared................

There is no1 here to answer the queries...

The starter of the thread has a lone post..The only onw in which he strted this thread..The other MDI thread is servin the purpose as of now...and puys there are gettin their queries resolved...

Can anybody from MDI shower thier blessin on this thread as well....

i see a call for hr course and that too with a date and time for gd-pi
http://pagalguy.com/connect/welcome/colleges/MDI_Gurgaon

i see a call for hr course and that too with a date and time for gd-pi
http://pagalguy.com/connect/welcome/colleges/MDI_Gurgaon

I would not worry if I were u...........It is most likely a HOAX..........It is logically impossible to have a GD/PI time slot at 04:45 AM :eyepop: :eyepop:

So, CHILL....
eklavyacat Says
wht was the last percentile tht converted the call..n is it true tht 3/4 weightage is given to marks????

We're not sure about the weightage but yes, last year a lot of importance was given to the cat score in the mdi process.

But we can not say anything about this year's process.