MDI Call List out[2011-2013]

Short list is out here: Sign In Carry on with all discussions in this thread.

Short list is out here:

http://mdi.ac.in/images/pdf/MDIPGP1.pdf

Carry on with all discussions in this thread.

CAT 99.3 percentile doesn't give me any IIM calls , No SPJain and now no MDI......

Chalo All the best to everyone else who has a call...:thumbsup:
Cheers :drinking:

Got a call...any idea of the total calls ?

Congrats to all call-getters

OA : 98.37
Least 88.4 in Quant

Finally got a call ....

OA 98.44

least sectional 88.08 in LR ..

CAT 99.3 percentile doesn't give me any IIM calls , No SPJain and now no MDI......

Chalo All the best to everyone else who has a call...:thumbsup:
Cheers :drinking:

Whats ur sectional ?? how come no call at 99.3 ?

Got a call ... 😃

Got a call...any idea of the total calls ?

Congrats to all call-getters

OA : 98.37
Least 88.4 in Quant

around 2500 calls. similar to last year where there were around 2400 calls.

got the call 😁

Got call from my dream college....yippeeeee......

OA 99.05
lowest sectional 92.xx

Congrats to all call getters. ATB:thumbsup:

Hurray!!! First call of da season!!!! OA-97.58 %ile wid above 92 %ile in all sections

Puys, it seems that close to 2500 calls have been given! Is there any reservation in MDI & what are the total no. of general seats/total seats?

I've heard that MDI gives high weightage to CAT for final selection, any idea how much weightage?

Got a call . 99.1 % le in CAT !!

Puys dis might sound stupid but how 2 know for vich programme is one selected??or is it for all da 3 Programmes????

phew... got a call at 99.49%ile

Puys, it seems that close to 2500 calls have been given! Is there any reservation in MDI & what are the total no. of general seats/total seats?

I've heard that MDI gives high weightage to CAT for final selection, any idea how much weightage?

NO reservation in MDI. Rest of the questions seniors will answer. And I Guess number of seats is mentioned in the brochure.

around 2500 calls. similar to last year where there were around 2400 calls.

Thanks, and any idea of the criteria ? I mean a guy with 99.3 didnt get a call ?

People with 96.9%ile also got thru last yr, so a lot depends upon ur GD-PI.

can anyone tel me ma result roll no sr6794474achint arora

jasonbourne2005 Says
Thanks, and any idea of the criteria ? I mean a guy with 99.3 didnt get a call ?

probably coz of sectional score ya