MDI Batch 2006-08(PGPM PGPHRM)

congrats to all who’ve made it…i’ve made to hr…people plz post ure profiles e ::

congrats to all who've made it...i've made to hr....people plz post ure profiles e

hey me also got thru

i got thru PGP-HR ...... all peoplpe get together and post ur calls

bharat goel

me thru PGPM..feels good.....

Hi This Is Mohneet Can Any Body Help
Mdi Pgp Vs Xlri Bm

hey people...
@bharat goel and @thisisme2
welcome me 2 ur class 2!

ive got thru mdi pgphr!!yeaaaa!!
will b joinin it!

Hi Seniors,
Please help me out. Mine is WL39 for the HR prog. Any chances of conversion.:(

I know it's no use speculating but can the HR seniors please please reply what was the waiting List no. last cleared for the HR prog.
Just keeping my fingers crossed.:satisfie:

Thanks,
Hoping for a quick reply seniors...Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Anish

u joining mdi hr or 1 of the others????????

hi, can anybody help me??

MDI (HR) vs. XIMB (PGP)??

don't kno where to go?>?

thisisme2 Says
u joining mdi hr or 1 of the others????????

im joinin mdi hr!!

mdi hr...name of the instt does count wateva any1 may say n u did apply cos u have sum interests in hr....so...

hi, can anybody help me??

MDI (HR) vs. XIMB (PGP)??

don't kno where to go?>?

and dudes if ure not sure of joinin mdi...
then dont post here..
this is 4 da people who r sure of joinin!!
Hi This Is Mohneet Can Any Body Help
Mdi Pgp Vs Xlri Bm

Hey dude , as far as my opinion is concerned... Xlri Bm for me any day...(No hidden motive 😃 )

Cheers

come on dude....xlri is known for pmir and mdi for its pgpm.....i guess mdi is much better

I am thru!!....
Have cleared NITIE as well.....
Can anybody plz tell me which one shd I take..though I am slightly inclined towards MDi as for NITIE i gotta pay by 14th April and I am still expecting results from L and B.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cant Believe...my first post and this what I am posting!!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am thru for for PGPM program..

CAT - 98.27%
BE EEE from BITS
31 months of work-ex in IT

if (!IIMB) {
MBA@MDI
}

Cheers
Arun Viswanathan

thisisme2 Says
come on dude....xlri is known for pmir and mdi for its pgpm.....i guess mdi is much better

I know tht Xlri is better for pmir....

but the person concerned is confused betn Xlri BM and MDI PGP....
So even BM at Xlri is much more accepted.... just my opinion

Cheers
thisisme2 Says
mdi hr...name of the instt does count wateva any1 may say n u did apply cos u have sum interests in hr....so...

even i was thinking on that line...i'll consult a few people and make up my mind soon....

plz consult ppl from industry and not "friends"...thts wat i'm gonna do cos am in the same position as u r.....but am sure its gonna be mdi cos the industry interaction and reputation of mdi is really gud....many industry ppl have given their thums up to mdi hr...so...

thisisme2 Says
plz consult ppl from industry and not "friends"...thts wat i'm gonna do cos am in the same position as u r.....but am sure its gonna be mdi cos the industry interaction and reputation of mdi is really gud....many industry ppl have given their thums up to mdi hr...so...

yes, i've though of consulting a few peope from the industry...
and till now all the people i've asked have suggested MDI coz of its reputation and brand...

so, most probably, i'm joining MDI only...

hope 2 see u as well..