MDI 2011-2013 Admission notice out.

MDI admission notice is out in today’s leading newspapers (saw it in HT). advertisement link- Mail Clippings - Photographs Select Stream

MDI admission notice is out in today's leading newspapers (saw it in HT).
advertisement link- Mail Clippings - Photographs
Select Stream

are they sick...

are they doing any kind of business.. they expect us in interviews that we should come for learning rather than for placements... but are they really want to teach us..........
26 last date ... huhhh

making money in the umbrella of CAT...

this is the reason we lag behind from abroad institutions in which we can fill forms after GMAT....

how is mdi hr....is dere a separate form fr it

saurabh_2june Says

last year only single form was there for all the courses..

Hi everyone...
Do we need to fill seperate form for each course???

Hi everyone...

Answered above...
Last year only one form was there.. U have to .give preference while filling the form.

I've few questions:

1)What is a safe bet regd. %tile ?
2)How many people are called and how many seats are there ?
3)What are the criteria/weightages for final selection ?

its busns guys jst wnt to tel u mdi 98.55 cn u get it than fil or dnt waste gve to othr exams

I've few questions:

1)What is a safe bet regd. %tile ?
2)How many people are called and how many seats are there ?
3)What are the criteria/weightages for final selection ?

The safe bet regarding percentiles is 98+, with all sectionals above 70 percentile to get a call. The percentiles required are high, the only plus point is that the sectional cut-offs are much lower than those of the IIMs.

wt is the fees of full course?

i have a question-do we need to apply online for mdi and then have to buy the form or should we go to the bank ,buy the form then fill and send it.
i have zero idea about it.please help me.

Hi,

Where is the list of bank of baroda branches from where we can make payment and get the brochure?

I searched the entire site.

@seniors:
Can u please post the link for list of BOB branches?

Thanks & Regards,
Divya.

saurabh_2june Says

Hi everyone...

abhadani Says
wt is the fees of full course?

i have a question-do we need to apply online for mdi and then have to buy the form or should we go to the bank ,buy the form then fill and send it.
i have zero idea about it.please help me.

hav a look at this attached file

@ divya

Hello again from the SP Jain thread !!!!
Last year info regarding BoB was given by someone on the thread .....u sure there is nothing on the site ?

How do we go about the application process ? The link asks for creation of a new account or something ? Is that mandatory ?

Need a little help here guys !!

How do we go about the application process ? The link asks for creation of a new account or something ? Is that mandatory ?

Need a little help here guys !!

Hi,

I created a user id, in the online link. It then opened the form, where we have to fill all details..bla bla..but then even i've the same confusion as yours..If i get the information brochure from BOB, if it has a hard copy of the form or something..
I checked the 'payment' tab of the online form, and there was no mention of BOB option.So i logged out now, and thought i'll first catch hold of BOB list of branches

Hope this helps :)

Regards,
Divya.
@ divya

Hello again from the SP Jain thread !!!!
Last year info regarding BoB was given by someone on the thread .....u sure there is nothing on the site ?

Hi,

Kk..will check other threads and the site..and let you know if I get the list

Regards,
Divya.

Hi,

This is the list of BOB branches from where we can buy MDI 2010 forms :

http://www.mdi.ac.in/admissions/pdf/List%20of%20Select%20Branches%20of%20Bank%20of%20Baroda.pdf

Regards,
Divya.

I called up the Colaba office of BoB which is mentioned the link provided by Divya but they said they do not have the forms for MDI. Also the list of banks is not available on MDI's website. Please help

TIA