MDI 2005-07 Batch

Hello friends!! I know that this is a little too soon but i could not contain my excitement to have converted MDI. After a bad PI day I had stopped looking at MDI as an option.It hurt because it was the best call I had after CAT debacle.I was th…

Hello friends!!
I know that this is a little too soon but i could not contain my excitement to have converted MDI. After a bad PI day I had stopped looking at MDI as an option.It hurt because it was the best call I had after CAT debacle.I was thinking about other calls all the time ans was so desperate for an MBA that I would have even joined Symbiosis(where I got rejected in the diro's round).
I am a graduate of VJTI Mumbai in Production Engg (2004).I have counted days for my MBA dream and have also slogged for it.MY CAT percentile is 97.33 pcile and have 7 mths of workex in a small technical consultancy firm.
The wait is over though and I hope there is no misprint/problem with the 360 call getter list.
Im still pinching myself all over. The feeling is yet to sink in.....
Please post here with ur profile so we get to know each other.
Regards
Puneet Rai

I would really appreciate if Prateek or other mandevians would throw some light on the 360 call scenario and confirm if they would not withdraw admissions later:wow:
I trust MDI to not do stuff like that
Regards

I would really appreciate if Prateek or other mandevians would throw some light on the 360 call scenario and confirm if they would not withdraw admissions later:wow:
I trust MDI to not do stuff like that
Regards

Last year first list was of 200 people & then WL was cleared till 50 (if i remember right)
Dunno y the list is longer this time... probably due to higher cutoffs & thus more overlaps with IIMs....

No idea about what will happen if more than 120 people accept the call... although i am pretty sure that those who accept the final offer are sure to get an admission!!!

There are no rankings inside the Merit List (as far as i know)

Cheers

Prateek
hey.... i did not exactly understand your post.....r the results out ???????
if yes, then pls post the link ......
pls do it quickly.... cant wait 4 it !!!!!!!!!!!!

hey.... i did not exactly understand your post.....r the results out ???????
if yes, then pls post the link ......
pls do it quickly.... cant wait 4 it !!!!!!!!!!!!

yes dear the results are out. Go thru this thread --> http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/mdi-final-calls-2005-25007194

By the way - results are not out on web as yet!!!

Always

Prateek

dear prateek
I assume that the 360 odd calls that have been given out includes both PGPM or HR or is it only PGPM.....
do clarify
regards
PS---Shud i think abt getting a rank for myself from the moderators.... ......juss kiddin

can anyone please check my result and tell me .... i wont be able to sleep guys

CAT ID - 6540421
ADITI NEHRA
PGPHR

sorry 4 barging in on this post .... but please guys i need help! i m sure u wil understand

friends please check if me in ... 3401900
PGP HR

THANKS
THANKS A TON

hi could anyone check 5470272 plz...
Navneet Bhaiya

count me in buddy

Anand Taparia
IV yr B.E. Mech

feels gr8!!!

will post more tommorow!
after confirmation over phone...that is!

my profile

name: sankar sai krishna
pursuing b.tech(it) final yr at shadan college of engg & tech. affiliated to jntu,hyderabad
cat reg.no : 4250315.
calls: iim a,b,c,k,fms,nitie

Hey ... I got a final PGPM call as well ...
My profile: Fresher, Comp Engg, Mumbai ... CAT: 99.34
Other calls : IIM-C, SPJIMR, NITIE

Really, really looking forward to joining MDI (unless of course Kolkata comes a calling!! ;-))

A big thanks to everyone at MDI for their superb show at results time and for all the help at GD/PI prep time ...

See ya guys @ MDI!!! :smile: :smile:
Any junta from Mumbai coming to MDI, let's get in touch ...

Cheers!
Madhav

Ahlan....

i called the guy too...he said.."aap ka ho gaya hai"
i asked if it was waitlisted or anything...and he said...no..its confirmed

I am ex(bloody as hell)static...

for my future bhatchmates...

I am Makesh Chandrasekaran
Origanally from Chennai
all schooling from Indian School Muscat.
BE from BIT mesra (03 pass out)

Workin in Mumbai with TCS on the GE Account in seepz (incase sumone else is arround)

CAT (Q.94/DI.96/VA.97/OA.98.71)

Call from MDI and MICA

and i am comin to MDI....

YAHAHAHAHAHHAHahahahahahahahaha yahhooo...
hotmail even

Lookin forward to it

Love, Peace & Rock'n'Roll

hi guys,

my profile: engineer, working for past 19 months in a telecom consultancy MNC. cat score 97.43.

guys wat is this confusion about 300 final calls. I am sure the ppl at MDI thought better to call 300 ppl as some might decide not to join MDI. But isn't this no. too large, i mean i dont want any more fight at this stage.:grab:

any idea about the date of submitting fees? have to arrange for loans. if anybody else planning to take loan...do contact me. more the no. of ppl easier it will be to get the loan.

waiting to met ya guys. take care

Hi Guys,
I called up MDI and was told that I'm through.
Its a great feeling. I'm a software engineer working for Infosys in Bangalore.
A bit of apprehension though hearing the 300+ calls scenario. A clarification from MDI students will help a lot.
I would like to thank Prateek,Ashi and all the MDI ppl who were very helpful throughout the course of preparation. Also it required a great amout of commitment to keep us all posted about the results. Kudos to u guys!!!
Hey, a bit of enlightment towards the payment of fees and also on getting of eduational loans will be highly appreciated.
Warm Regards.

Hello friends,

I am also through

But now i have a query to mdi veterans...
How much time will they give us to pay the fees?
The problem is i have got IIM calls....and obviously i will come to MDI only if i wont get thru the big IIMsA,C,L.
Now, if the last date of paying is before the IIMs declare their final results, then the dilemma is whether i should pay money or not.
Will they refund the money in such a case?
Please reply ....

hi guys!
i m in...2004 BE...i yr workex in IT..
cud anyone give some idea bout the joining date & the fee structure & all?

Hi friends ,

hi hope tht even i become a part of this thread. Still havent checked my result.

Wish me luck!!!!!!!!

Bye

hi

got thru in pgphr. my profile:

be-e&c.; 2004 passout, no workex.
cat :98.3