MDI 07 - 09 Results Out

here is the link for pgpm http://mdi.ac.in/images/pdf/addmission_pdf/PGPM_PROVISIONAL_ADMISSION_OFFER_07.pdf all the best to all who made it … end of race for me

here is the link for pgpm
http://mdi.ac.in/images/pdf/addmission_pdf/PGPM_PROVISIONAL_ADMISSION_OFFER_07.pdf

all the best to all who made it ......... end of race for me

here is the link for pgpm
http://mdi.ac.in/images/pdf/addmission_pdf/PGPM_PROVISIONAL_ADMISSION_OFFER_07.pdf

see all results here
Management Development Institute

All the results are here:

hey guys congrats to all who r thru..
i got waitlisted 133 :sad:
surprisingly they have given just 130 offers for pgpm compared to the 330 they gave last year..n 300 waitlist
best of luck to ppl on waitlist..

see all results here
Management Development Institute

me not thru any of the list its over for me..... finally joining ximb....

@ALL,
PGP_IM results are not out yet. Looks like the wait is gonna be longer.

me waitlisted at 11. hope i convert it. and this year there are only 120 confirmed calls not 130.

Me innnnnnnnnnn

first conversion ... i m elated ..............

hey guys congrats to all who r thru..
i got waitlisted 133 :sad:
surprisingly they have given just 130 offers for pgpm compared to the 330 they gave last year..n 300 waitlist
best of luck to ppl on waitlist..

Dude...me also waitlisted at 135....i think coz of the OBC they have issued only 130 confirmed calls....if all 300 ppl would have paid fee then MDI would have been in a soup...lets hope that IIM results also come out soon so that the waitlist starts moving.....damn..this was my last hope!

Me WL 299...
No chance it seems

Hey guys I converted

Im so happy!!!!!!

Congrats to all call getters.

I am waitlisted at 44. Hoping to make it.

Next wait is for the IIM results

Is there any chance MDI might at a later stage increase the intake to last years count ie 300.....

Waitlisted at 46..The wait continues, but chances seem good as they have given out only 120 odd confirmed calls

Na baith umeedein chhod ke woh dega tujhko tod ke teray karmon ka fal laga hai jis jis shaak par

aur fal mila ram bharosey mufasa bhai ko

he got thru

::thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :splat: :splat: :splat: :splat: :splat: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :idea: :idea: :drinking: :drinking: :drinking: :drinking: :drinking: :drinking: :drinking: :drinking: :drinking: :drinking: :drinking:

jai shree raam
:)

All the best to all of you
I am in ...

PGP 07-09

- Mufasa Vindicated
Hey guys I converted

Im so happy!!!!!!

Congrats man... u deserved it!!!

COngrats to all the call getters!!!

Made it to MDI!!!!!!!!!
my first really major convert of the season

I am in ...

PGP 07-09

- Mufasa Vindicated

Mufasa bhai..
this had to happen.. after so many "kelas"... you converted the biggest result out till now (for you)..
simply awesome sirjee!!!
wishing you all the best in ur career (which is sure to be brilliant now)..
:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

hope to say more when IIM I announces its results!!!