McDONOUGH (Georgetown) 2008 interviews

Hi Everyone, I submitted the first part of the application for MBA Fall 2008 and I got an invitation for interview today. I thought it would be a good idea to start a new thread for McDONOUGH Interviews. Please start posting as soon…

Hi Everyone,

I submitted the first part of the application for MBA Fall 2008 and I got an invitation for interview today.

I thought it would be a good idea to start a new thread for McDONOUGH Interviews.

Please start posting as soon as you start your process.

Best Regards,
Nisha.

Hi,

I will be applying to McDonough too, for the 30 Nov deadline....

Profile: IT, 720, 5.5, 3.5 years

cheers,
Nathan

Hi Everyone,

I submitted the first part of the application for MBA Fall 2008 and I got an invitation for interview today.

I thought it would be a good idea to start a new thread for McDONOUGH Interviews.

Please start posting as soon as you start your process.

Best Regards,
Nisha.

Great Idea...me to applying for Nov 30 deadline ....whats your profile like

My profile :
Male / IT /3

Amit
Great Idea...me to applying for Nov 30 deadline ....whats your profile like

My profile :
Male / IT /3

Amit

My Profile:

Female/IT/2/680

Nisha

Hey all,

I have submitted my application too. My stats says "You have been invited for an Interview" but I didn't receive any email saying so. I emailed the adcom and I got a standard reply saying if you are chosen to interview, you will receive and email. Any thoughts on this?

My profile:
WE: 3 yrs by fall 2008 (entrepreneur)
GMAT: 710
Acad: good
Activities: good

Anshul

I ve scored 640 in GMAT
Wt r my chances?
2 yrs of work ex

Hey all,

I have submitted my application too. My stats says "You have been invited for an Interview" but I didn't receive any email saying so. I emailed the adcom and I got a standard reply saying if you are chosen to interview, you will receive and email. Any thoughts on this?

My profile:

Anshul

Hi,

I submitted part 1 of the Mc Donough application. Looks like they will review the application before inviting for an off campus interview......

has anyone taken the interview at Mc Donough, how did it go??

Please share your experience...

Cheers,
Nathan

I got an interview invite today.

700/IT Male/4 WE

Can anyone tell me the interview questions?

hi
I did interview with McDonough at Mumbai during MBA Tour. I have submitted Part II of application also. Awaiting result!!!!

Hi Frens,
I too am scheduled for an interview on 5th december in New Delhi. Interviewer (Karina Rajpal)
If someone already interviewed can post his/her experience.
My Profile
Chief Officer (Merchant Navy)
GMAT - 720
WORK EX - 8 yrs.
Extracurricular - Good
Acads - Good (Quit IIT Roorkee to Join Merchant Navy thru IIT)

Hi Sailor,
Good to hear from you, I was not interviewed by Karina Rajpal. But I believe questions would be standard ones like why MBA, why now leadership example etc.
I am B.E. marine with few years of own business experience. Which other schools u applied for?
Regards

Hey guys .... Please make this post little lively....
To the guys who had their interviews... Please post the
interview experience. That will be much of a help, I suppose... 😃

hi
I did interview with McDonough at Mumbai during MBA Tour. I have submitted Part II of application also. Awaiting result!!!!

Hi amrendra,

Can you share your interview experience with everyone?

What were the questions asked, profile of interviewer, whs he/she well aware of your profile?? what was the format of the interview??

Thanks,
Nathan
Hi Frens,
I too am scheduled for an interview on 5th december in New Delhi. Interviewer (Karina Rajpal)
If someone already interviewed can post his/her experience.
My Profile
Chief Officer (Merchant Navy)
GMAT - 720
WORK EX - 8 yrs.
Extracurricular - Good
Acads - Good (Quit IIT Roorkee to Join Merchant Navy thru IIT)

Hi Amit,

How did the Emory Interview go?

So, now ready 4 McDonough's. Me too having on 5th at Charmaine Pvt. Ltd. at 3:30 pm. Whats ur scheduled time. May be this time we meet up.

But this place, Charmaine, is actually a garment exporter. A B-school interview out there!!
Hey all,

My profile:

Anshul

Hi Anshul,

So have you gt ur schedule now 4 the interview in Delhi? I am having the interview on 5th Dec.

Hi Exuberence,
Yes I am done with Emory interview. I will definitely put my interview experience on 3rd Dec. ....my IV time is 5 PM. It will great if we meet up!! Submitted part 2 yesterday.

Check out my Georgetown MBA experience
mbaCraze.com € View topic - Georgetown MBA - Interview

Amit, arent you the same sailor from scoretop??
Thanks,for your verbal material - the pdf rocks

Check out my Georgetown MBA experience
mbaCraze.com € View topic - Georgetown MBA - Interview

Amit, arent you the same sailor from scoretop??
Thanks,for your verbal material - the pdf rocks

Yes .... I am the same sailor......:
my pleasure if my notes helped you ..... I had my alumni interview on 3rd december ..... when they will come up with any decision ......???

hiiiiiiiiiii nisha

its nice to hear from you.
best of luck .
i am federal oshima, asst manager bramco group.
i am also planning to give gmat.:by next fall i will have two years of we.
do share your date with interview.
i am anew to this field and dearly want these type of knowledge.: