Mcdonough (Georgetown) 2007 interviews and beyond

Hi Guys, I am applying to McDonough for R-2 in feb. Lets share the xperiences… My profile: GMAT : 720 (q: 50, v: 38 ) TOEFL: 267 Ex: 3.5 till now in diverse…

Hi Guys,

I am applying to McDonough for R-2 in feb.

Lets share the xperiences..

My profile: GMAT : 720 (q: 50, v: 38 )

TOEFL: 267

Ex: 3.5 till now in diverse..

I had applied for R1. But yet to hear anythin from the adcom!

Hi Guys,

I am applying to McDonough for R-2 in feb.

Lets share the xperiences..

My profile: GMAT : 720 (q: 50, v: 38 )

TOEFL: 267

Ex: 3.5 till now in diverse..

I thought I read that you got through ISB....Didn't you ???

BTW, I applied in R1 ....stilll waiting

I too applied in R1 and waiting for my results.I interviewed with Monica Gray at the World MBA fair at chennai.She said that the results would come out by Jan 25th

I thought I read that you got through ISB....Didn't you ???

BTW, I applied in R1 ....stilll waiting

NO Sumit..I got a Ding after interview. :angry:

Hey Guys

I too applied in R1.Got interviewed by Monica Gray in Bombay.She said results would be out in a5-6 weeks time.which is around 15th-22nd jan.

Hi Guys,

The R1 results are out and I have been waitlited. Any idea how the waiting list works at George Town? As such there is no waiting list number mentioned. My GMAT is 610 and have a very strong profile.

Thank you.

@Sridhar: Are you aware of anyone who has got an admit to McDonough?

I got an admit from McDonough with scholarship.i heard from them in the first week of January.has anyone else got an admit?

sankar_mit Says
I got an admit from McDonough with scholarship.i heard from them in the first week of January.has anyone else got an admit?

When did u submit ur appln? Can u pls share ur profile?

I submitted my app in November and got interviewed by Monica Gray in the MBA fair at chennai on Dec 4th.

My Profile

24/Engineer from Anna University(Chennai).3.5 IT Work Ex including 1 yr US WE.decent extra curriculars.

Regards,
Sankar

Hi guys,
I have been waitlisted! How about the others? Any admits?

Hey

I applied for the Round 1 deadline

I had my interview in Chennai

I still have not got the admission results (No communication on the status of the application)

My GMAT is 730 AWA 6.0

I will keep the group posted

hey guys..
got the admit 2 days back..also got full tuition scholarship..:) applied r-2. Interviewed the night prior to the results !!!

b.o.l
abhii

Any other R2 Applicant for Georgetown heard from them...??

congrats for your admit dear...can you please share your interview experiences....and ur profile as well....!!!!!

sure...profile : GMAT:750, 3yrs IT workx, good xtracurrs, decent acads

I was interviewed by a student-telephonic-cally, it was very general, why mba, why georgetown, career goals, strengths, weeknesses, leadership xperiences and xperiences as a follower. Nothing outta the ordinary..

Hope this helps 😃

Any Round 2 Applicant to McDonough..........???

I've applied to McDonough last week of Jan....waiting for an interview

GMAT - 670
TOEFL - 106 (granted a waiver)
BE (Computer Science & Engineering) - FCD
Extra Curriculars : Good
3.5 yrs exp (IT-ERP)

Anybody in the same boat..........????

Hey
I too applied to Georgetown R2 application went in on Feb 9 (just in time) and just got an interview call
Those who interviewed could you please advice me --
I am from Pakistan and would prefer to conduct an in person interview. They have pasted a link as to which type of interview in person or over the phone. I rather interview in person however the only locations that they are conducting interviews are in the US, London, China and Taiwan I read that some of you guys who interviewed did so in India, however I cannot find India on the list. So, how did you guys manage to do so?

Also, what are the chances of getting in after an interview call- How many applicants actually get called for them?
I really need the interview to go well since my stats are not as good as the other candidates:
GMAT 640, AWA 5.0

Sorry for the long message,
And thanks for your help.
Natasha

@Natasha

Congrats for an interview invite.....if we go by stats Georgetown has around 37% acceptance rate....rest depends on the applicants profile.

You are already in the top 60% applicants, who interview with McDonough.

All the best !!!

No invites for me, to date....:-(