McCombs Vs Kelly

I have applied to both these schools and want to know which one would suit me best. I already have an admit from kelly and am awaiting the mail packet for scholarship details. As for McCombs I have an interview scheduled next to next week. I prima…

I have applied to both these schools and want to know which one would suit me best. I already have an admit from kelly and am awaiting the mail packet for scholarship details. As for McCombs I have an interview scheduled next to next week. I primarily am intrested in a consulting job since I am currently in the same field. From what I have learnt Kelly is not so good in consulting but I see it being ranked above McCombs in the BW and FT rankings. Can anyone provide some info on the consulting stream at McCombs and should I wait for McCombs decision or just join Kelly ?:dontgeti:

Please reply guys

mbabuster Says
Please reply guys

If you haven't visited the schools till now, I would say do it as soon as possible. Talking to the current students will give you a clear picture. Other wise you will end up becoming more confused: some people will say Kelley, others Mccombs.
Well, one of my seniors went to Kelly, and he is pretty satisfied over there and landed up with a good job. But I don't have any data point on Mccombs to compare Kelly with it.

Thx eng_harsh for your answer. Well I have been over to kelly and really liked the school and the students . I have done some research about kelly and my view is that it is pretty good at least regionally in the midwest ( since i am currently in the midwest , this is a advantage ) . As for McCombs I only know through other websites and how strong it is regionally in Texas ( one of the best B schools in Texas , unlike Kelly who has much stronger competition from Chicagi , kellog etc. ) . So My question still lingers on ...