McCombs R1-2008

Hi, Has any1 got interview call from McCombs for fall 08?

Hi,

Has any1 got interview call from McCombs for fall 08?

I submitted my application on Nov 6 th and still waiting to hear from them. How about u? have u got an interview invitation?

no yaar.. i applied b4 nov 1st

Why is this thread devoid of interaction? Arent ppl applying to McCombs or are you not updating here?

I applied to McCombs and I am endlessly waiting for them to get back...

Common guys share your McCombs Experience

Why is this thread devoid of interaction? Arent ppl applying to McCombs or are you not updating here?

I applied to McCombs and I am endlessly waiting for them to get back...

Common guys share your McCombs Experience

Hi Guys,

I applied on 19th Nov and not updats yet. Everyone please keep your status posted.

I heard that McCombs is very slow in processing the applications... I am also eagerly waiting for some sort of communication from the admission committee....

i applied on dec 1, from the application status link they sent my application is complete.Now just waiting for the interview calls...

well, McCombs is known to be one of the laziest adcomms around..
so u can safely assume that they will get back towards the end of Jan,,,

Me a R1 applicant, applied on nov15th

Guys,

Seems most of you guys have already applied to it.
Best of luck for that.

I am yet to submit it. Most probably will be doing it by 20th Dec.
Is it very late?

Btw, what are your profiles like?

My Profile :

Acads - Good
GmAT - 700
Work Ex - 4 yrs when i join a school
Extra currics - Decent

Waiting for your response.

Regards,
Maunang

Guys,

Seems most of you guys have already applied to it.
Best of luck for that.

I am yet to submit it. Most probably will be doing it by 20th Dec.
Is it very late?

Btw, what are your profiles like?

My Profile :

Acads - Good
GmAT - 700
Work Ex - 4 yrs when i join a school
Extra currics - Decent

Waiting for your response.

Regards,
Maunang

Well Mcombs has rolling admission so one is ever late ... as for my profile :

Acads - Very Good
GmAT - 700
Work Ex - 5 yrs IT , 3 yrs International
Extra currics - Not great
Well Mcombs has rolling admission so one is ever late ... as for my profile :

Acads - Very Good
GmAT - 700
Work Ex - 5 yrs IT , 3 yrs International
Extra currics - Not great

"Well Mcombs has rolling admission so one is ever late "
Hi Buster,
Here you mean ever or never?:S
Regards,
Maunang

Calling all Puys who ve applied to McCombs... Has any1 of u got an interview invitation so far??? Kindly post them here if u have one.

I applied on Nov 6 and I havent got a reply so far... My apping seasons exicitement is transfiguring into nervousness w Ross n McCombs adcom's drop dead silence...

Calling all Puys who ve applied to McCombs... Has any1 of u got an interview invitation so far??? Kindly post them here if u have one.

I applied on Nov 6 and I havent got a reply so far... My apping seasons exicitement is transfiguring into nervousness w Ross n McCombs adcom's drop dead silence...

Not heard from them yet....I applied on 19th Nov.

Applied on Nov 7th .. but on the same boat .. No updates yet

Hey,

I got an interview invitation today....anyone who is done with the interview please share your experiences..

Regards

Sur

Sur, could you please tell when did you submit your application and what were the status changes over this period?

thunder3k Says
Sur, could you please tell when did you submit your application and what were the status changes over this period?

I submitted my app on 1st Nov...there was no status change ..just that my application was complete and under review...today I got a mail for scheduling an alumni interview

Regards

Sur

Hey Sur... I ve got a call too... I guess aft ur UNC admit this shud be a breezer :P... Let me know when u hav scheduled ur interview... possibly v can share our experiences...

Karthic Says
Hey Sur... I ve got a call too... I guess aft ur UNC admit this shud be a breezer :P... Let me know when u hav scheduled ur interview... possibly v can share our experiences...

Hey congrats...I have mailed for scheduling the alumni interview...will surely be in contact...but I am scared though as this will be my first face to face interview...neways, all the best

Regards

Sur