MBS(UK) Vs RSM Which is better of the two??

Hi All, I Got a confirm call from RSM :: , Manchaster Business School (MBS, UK) decision still awaited. No other options left with me right now Can you people please tell me which is the better of the two? *I find MBS at 22nd Ranked in FT…

Hi All,
I Got a confirm call from RSM , Manchaster Business School (MBS, UK) decision still awaited. No other options left with me right now
Can you people please tell me which is the better of the two?
I find MBS at 22nd Ranked in FT as against 30 for RSM.
But can anyone tell me the +ve & negatives of both?? I heard that RSM has a better international outlook and is even considered higher than HEC amongst student. Morever MBS doesnt seem to have a dedicated placement cell.
MBS is costlier than RSM, also RSM has the HSMP program with UK so I guess the job prospects for both the schools in UK is the same.

Eargely awaiting responses for the two schools in terms on Job Scenario, Quality of education etc.

Thanks,
JDI

Hi All,
I Got a confirm call from RSM , Manchaster Business School (MBS, UK) decision still awaited. No other options left with me right now
Can you people please tell me which is the better of the two?
I find MBS at 22nd Ranked in FT as against 30 for RSM.
But can anyone tell me the +ve & negatives of both?? I heard that RSM has a better international outlook and is even considered higher than HEC amongst student. Morever MBS doesnt seem to have a dedicated placement cell.
MBS is costlier than RSM, also RSM has the HSMP program with UK so I guess the job prospects for both the schools in UK is the same.

Eargely awaiting responses for the two schools in terms on Job Scenario, Quality of education etc.

Thanks,
JDI

for MBS
come here

http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/tags/mbs/

or mbs

for rsm
rsm

P.S: go on individual threads as comparisons are not allowed on PG

thnx
abhi

Thanks abhi,

Actually the links mentions info abt interviews and stuff.
I need a pointer to finalize either of the two calls.
Hence needed a comparative study..and other pointer on this?

JDI

RSM does have an extremely international outlook but the job scene is challenging for Indians... especially if you do not have the knowledge of a European language and/or working rights in EU...

MBS is also on the HSMP list... also UK companies have a much stronger presence at MBS than at RSM....

weigh ur priorities and make a call when u have an admit from MBS..

good luck....

cheers.
ssg