MBS(Melbourne Business School) Sep 2010 intake

Hi, Did any body get a call for September 2010 intake from Melbourne Business School?

Hi,

Did any body get a call for September 2010 intake from Melbourne Business School?

I just got my acceptance email yesterday and am confused now. I have another offer from Syracuse University with a pretty good Scholarship - but MBS seems like the more reputable school to go to.

Have to make up my mind fast about what I want to do - anybody have any pointers/suggestions?

Dear Cain297,

I also got my offer letter yesterday and I have decided to join MBS. My decision is based largely on the reputation that the school commands.

Dear Cain297,

I also got my offer letter yesterday and I have decided to join MBS. My decision is based largely on the reputation that the school commands.

Dear Cain297,

congrats dude, BRAVO !!! i am also targettin MBS, can you tell me what are the minimum requirements. GMAT score, work-ex etc.
I am getting around 700 in my gmat prep and have a 2 yr work ex.
Dear Cain297,

Congrats k_ronin. Unfortunately, I'm not as clear about the what the right decision is for me. Having done my undergrad in the US, I would much rather go back there for grad school - given that most of my friends live there. That said, MBS can probably open more doors for me than Syracuse can.

I'm planning on visiting Melbourne before I make a final decision - maybe that can help me clear up some of my doubts.

In anycase, good luck to you - maybe we'll end up meeting at MBS :).
Dear Cain297,

Hi ,

Congrats for your admission .

Can you help me understand the strengths and weakness of MBS .

I am 26 male , 3 yrs of exp to date in Concept Selling , Consulting ( Project Management and the normal Business Development activities for an small IT company . However , my profile involves meeting C-, D- level executives and recommending them the best solution,

I am a Mech engineer with average acads , wil be taking gmat in October ?

Future : Focus is to get into consulting in India or Aus . How is MBS reputation in India ?

Hey is 2yrs wrk exp as system engineer in a company lik Infi enough to get into MBS?I mean if i score high on gmat is 2yr wrk exp enuf?