MBE

Hey anyone appearing for MBE, South campus? whats the format of exam, any idea? if anything is to go by from MFC exam the same questions might be repeated! any sites having last yr analysis? deejay

Hey anyone appearing for MBE, South campus? whats the format of exam, any idea? if anything is to go by from MFC exam the same questions might be repeated! any sites having last yr analysis?

deejay

Some INFO Important to MBE:

EXAMINATION DETAILS
Entrance Examination aims at testing Mathematical Ability, Verbal Ability, Logical Reasoning and Awareness of Business and Economic Environment.

ADMISSION TEST CENTRES
Delhi, Bhopal, Chandigarh, Guwahati, Lucknow, Jaipur and Kolkata.

INTERNATIONAL PLACEMENTS
Bank of Austria
Raiffeisen Zentral Bank, Austria
TIWAG-Tiroler Wasserkraft AG, Austria

The Masters programme in Business Economics is an integrated approach to managerial studies. It provides a perfect blend of analytical, theoretical and practical tools aiming at introducing the students to the real world mechanism. The MBE is one of the most sought after programmes in Business Studies and attracts talent from all over the country and abroad.

dj 😛

hi

how was mbe? what Will be the cut-off any idea. I think it will be 100+.When are the results expected?

deejay

hiiii guys

this is navin ,,,,,,,,,,,,i want to know that does exp. matter in the admission ..............i have arnd 24 monts of exp............:-x

can i get the sample papers of that.........from somewhere...........

thanks in advance

Navin Malik

please continue here http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/2009-11-mbe-delhi-university-admission-queries-25035412 for further discussions
i'll request the moderators to kindly close this thread