MBE

hi I appeared for MBE. It was of 2 hr duration and had 200 questions divided in 4 sections. Section 1 had 40 questions of Logical reasoning. It was of average difficuly. Section 2 had about 80 questions of Maths and Date interpret…

hi

I appeared for MBE. It was of 2 hr duration and had 200 questions divided in 4 sections.

Section 1 had 40 questions of Logical reasoning. It was of average difficuly.

Section 2 had about 80 questions of Maths and Date interpretation combied and mixed up.

Section 3 had Gebneral wareness and had around 50 questyions. If one knows them correctly this was an easy section.

The last section was of english with only 25-30 questions. one very short passage which asked 2 questions and one moderate length passage which had 6 questions. there were sentences which had errrore. we had t identify the number of errors. two synonyms came and 7-8 idioms in sentence form like 'no love lost'.

Maths section was average but english and gk were easy and so was XDI mixed up in quant. i think a good attempt was 140+ with high accuracy level. a score of 125+ guarantees a call i guess.

all the best. any ideas when the results are coming out?

deejay

Btw
What is MBE???

Anil

Hi

MBE is Masters in Business Economics. Its a DU course and quite good too. Better than the Amity and ICFAI atleast.

deejay :idea:

hiiii......all., i will be appearing for the MBE entrance this year...can anyone tell me that the paper consists of how many questions and what is the desired number of attempts to get through? Also another important question....i read the Times of India article but its quite old (2004)..which states an average package figure of 3.5 to 4 lakh for MBEites...can anyone tell the update figure??

sunitasun15 Says
hiiii......all., i will be appearing for the MBE entrance this year...can anyone tell me that the paper consists of how many questions and what is the desired number of attempts to get through? Also another important question....i read the Times of India article but its quite old (2004)..which states an average package figure of 3.5 to 4 lakh for MBEites...can anyone tell the update figure??

As as i said earlier, avoid posting on the old dead threads, continue here:
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/mib-mhrod-delhi-school-of-economics2008-2010-admission-queries-25025955

All the best