MBE: i want to get in touch with my new batchmates

hi friends calling all those who have taken admission in MBE of D.U. lets get in touch… :wink: shells

hi friends

calling all those who have taken admission in MBE of D.U.
lets get in touch... :wink:

shells

hi shells
how r ya...me too joining mbe...hope its good...

hi prey...
how about giving a brief intro about ur self...
like which strem? college? and otheer stuff
shells

hi prey...
how about giving a brief intro about ur self...
like which strem? college? and otheer stuff
shells

hi what they generally ask in the interview ? is it hard core tech ?
how much academics can effect the final result

http://www.pagalguy.com/cat/showthread.php?p=158014#post158014

plz check out the above link...

shells

Hi,
I am a senior of urs who is dumping MBE this year for IMT,u will feel the same one day.Its worst.Join any top 40 B school than going for MBE.

U should have done research before making this wrong choice.still if u can do something as a salvage then plz do it or start prep for next year CAT along with MBE.
I request all those people who have by mistake or compulsion taken admission,to keep their options open and prep for next year while doing MBE.

All the best!!!

URMAD has already asked you to reveal your identity on a pervious thread ...but for some reason you don't wish to do so......

Stop spamming all the MBE related threads........Have been through all your posts and you seem to be contradicting yourself with each new post......

Take this as a OFFICIAL warning and stop SPAMMING.

Wayne
URMAD has already asked you to reveal your identity on a pervious thread ...but for some reason you don't wish to do so......

Stop spamming all the MBE related threads........Have been through all your posts and you seem to be contradicting yourself with each new post......

Take this as a OFFICIAL warning and stop SPAMMING.

Wayne

Thanks ...Wayne

Finally some check on this rdx9 thing ...still spamming not only the MBE thread but the PG forums

plz guys just read

http://www.pagalguy.com/cat/showthr...3167#post203167

and read the post number 76 ie the first post of this page . THIS RDX HAS GIVEN HIS INTRO THERE AND HAS TOLD THAT HE IS SOM NITESH FRM JNU

NOW THIS MAN IS A BIG CHEAT WHO IS PLAYING WITH UR CAREERS OR IS A REALLY BIG SPAMSTER

MODS PLZ CHK OUT THE ABOVE THREAD

SORRY FOR CAPS BUT I HAD TO BRG THIS THG FORWARD

well am shocked *angry too* ... after going through all the useles posts posted by rdx9..n his intended spamming..i do feel he should be not only warned but be banned till he reveals his proper identidy to the mods...

ciao..

Hi,

May be i am posting it in wrong thread but, i just wanna know that what is the avg salary offered by the companies.?

Thanks in advance