MBE-DU 2009 GD/PI Prep

Puys the result of MBE is out and unexpectedly, I have been called for the GD/PI process. :: Am starting this thread for GD/PI prep. Please join in so that we work on a methodology as soon as possible. Would also like to request from …

Puys the result of MBE is out and unexpectedly, I have been called for the GD/PI process.

Am starting this thread for GD/PI prep. Please join in so that we work on a methodology as soon as possible.

Would also like to request from seniors from MBE to please guide and help us.

21 hours gone and still no response...

Is it that only i want to go to MBE

Common guys.. we don't have much time

Hey can we have disscussion or views sharing on Satyam case?

ya...surely...its d most recent topic...
smwht by discusin satyam's case v r jz being specific abt d quality f corporate governance in india...role f d various regulators..loopholes dt exists...

I want to know

1) Placement scenario in MBE...
2) As I am out station student am I get accommodation in hostel for 1-2 day...
3) any other detail ??????

Guys we will have discussions on practically everything under the sun and even on those in the shade :-)

But we can start once we have sufficient participation so that we divide the tasks among ourselves.

So puys..

please start posting so that we can start asap.

I want to know

1) Placement scenario in MBE...
2) As I am out station student am I get accommodation in hostel for 1-2 day...
3) any other detail ??????

I would request some seniors to answers these queries please.

And it would be more appropriate if you go through the thread mentioned below or ask there as this thread is only for GD/PI prep.

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/2009-11-mbe-delhi-university-admission-queries-25035412

But as far as i know bro....

1. Avg placement was abt 7.3 lacs last year.. This year's report is still to come though. This data was available on the mve-du.org website till november. Don't know why they removed it though.

2. No idea about hostel accomodation.. depends on the kindness of our seniors..

3. Any other detail?????? You gota narrow down your queries brother.

Which is better:
MIB-DU
MHROD-DU
MBE-DU
IIT,Roorkee

in terms of placement...?

Which is better:
MIB-DU
MHROD-DU
MBE-DU
IIT,Roorkee

Still GD/PI is remaining ... In which I will get selected I will say that college best .... Now we have just got GD/PI call .. after final call we can decide with options in our hand ....
Which is better:
MIB-DU
MHROD-DU
MBE-DU
IIT,Roorkee

Comparison is not allowed on PG.. And i think you have posted the same query in some other thread. Please don't spam..

If you want details, go through the previous threads for these courses, you will find all your queries already answered.

Hi friends lets make this thread a lively one.
I have been shortlisted for GD/PI

My profile is:
10th: 81
12th: 70
Btech: 75
1.5 years work experience.

puys going for MBE GD/PI please share your profile.

MBE seniors please throw some light on how is GD/PI in MBE, are questions asked in PI and topics in GD's are related to economics only and how much they expect an engineering student to know about economics....

hello friends,
I made it through the MBE entrance exam....
10th..79%
12th..81%
btech(upto 3rd year)..67%...
Cat...87 ptile
what are my chances for MBE..?..and can any one please temme bout what is expected from an engineering student...as i m still pursuing btech and donn really have that much of the market exposure so kno a little bout the economics,etc.....
can some one please give an idea about what might be asked so that i can prepare my self for the same....

WAITING FOR SOME PRODUCTIVE REPLY...

hi all....got a call for gd/pi

i have 2 yrs of work ex....will it have some weightage in the overall selection criteria......thanks in advance

There is no weightage for work experience or anything..I hope seniors that I amn't wrong..

And who can define the chances of selection...you qualified the exam and the next task is GD and PI..You need to keep in touch with the happenings across the globe..And yeah you should have knowledge about your grad subjects:smile: You never know what the panel asks you..Hope this helps

MBE don't have an additional weightage for work experience, but yes a person with work experience will always have an upper hand in interview marks 8-)....

Any one here got a letter for exact GD/PI dates....?

MBE don't have an additional weightage for work experience, but yes a person with work experience will always have an upper hand in interview marks 8-)....

Any one here got a letter for exact GD/PI dates....?

Even am waiting for the call letter.. Only two calls and haven't received any official call letter as yet :confused:

And here is my profile:

Xth: 86
XII th : 84
Grad: 68

MBE - Attempted 113...
Work ex: Nil

Guys please don't make this thread lazy
Anyways i would like to share this link,if you are not aware of this
Satyam Scam - Ramalinga Raju's Satyam Fraud