MBA_Videsh

Hey guys…I will apreciate advice for my profile… I am planning to apply to phirang univs this yr…here is my profile. AGE :25. 26y the time I join( hopefully) EDU: B Tech; NIT/REC,Bhopal.(2003), 72 %.Loads of extr…

Hey guys...........I will apreciate advice for my profile........

I am planning to apply to phirang univs this yr.......here is my profile.

EDU: B Tech; NIT/REC,Bhopal.(2003), 72 %.Loads of extra curriculars.....sports ,tech,cultural
WORK EX: IT total 3 yrs..total.......(3.5 or 4 by the time I join....depending upon Dec or July)
HCL Tech..... Software engineer........fresher to till Jan 06........
Sterling Commerce.......Delivery Consultant........currelty........total 3 yrs so far.
GMAT: 730.

PREF: 1yr MBA........2 will do......but inclined towards 1 yr.Primarily europe.....
COLLEGES UNDER CONSIDERATION: 1) INSEAD 2)RSM 3)LBS 4)Oxford 5)ISB 6)NUS 7)IMD............

INSEAD and IMD have batches starting in Dec also..........and i am planning to apply for all other colleges this yr starting...........

Please give detailed advice on each colleges, their prospects and my chances of making each one of them..........

By the way.....I gave CAT and got 99.23 .....71 ile in mathc ..no calls..........still unsure if IIms will be a great idea at this juncture...........

Please give detailed suggestions........