MBA thru kashmiri quota

hello everyone…am a km and an apiring mba student…i have created this thread so that i can get an idea about the colleges for us…i would gladly like help from seniors as wellas fello friends… for starters : please share ur cmat…

hello everyone...am a km and an apiring mba student.....i have created this thread so that i can get an idea about the colleges for us....i would gladly like help from seniors as wellas fello friends.....

for starters :
please share ur cmat score:
the colleges u intend to aplly to:
are u going to give feb cmat:

@rondude said:
hello everyone...am a km and an apiring mba student.....i have created this thread so that i can get an idea about the colleges for us....i would gladly like help from seniors as wellas fello friends.....for starters :please share ur cmat score:the colleges u intend to aplly to:are u going to give feb cmat:
Thanks for starting the thread.

CMAT Score-200
Colleges-Welingkar,KJ,Syndeham
Feb CMAT-No

Ron ,Could you share your score and details as well.Thanks.

Kashmiri Migrant Candidates through CMAT,i urge you to kindly join the forum as this being the only opportunity to resolve the ambiguity around seats and prefrences!
@manishdhar1987 @rondude
i would request fellow KMs ( if any ) to please join this thread for discussion ....
as of now my CMAT score was just 231
college : TOP 4
@SNAPstER You are officially Rank 1 !!!!
@manishdhar1987 please tag others too !!! if any from KM ....

abhi to sirf hum 3 hi hai ider ...
1 Like

Is there quota for kashmiri migrants in XLRI ?

@poetparrot
@robinzutshi

xpecting more KM to join dis thread so as to have a fruitful discussion abt preparations and all \m/

@robinzutshi sir it is better that u take the intiative and surely more will follow....nd it is a request that every1 for staters state their cmat score........

SEP CMAT --- NO
FEB CMAT-- YES

@bhatkushal

@poetparrot wbu??

@SNAPstER gud work sir ji.........

cmat score

@rondude dude wat abt ur iift score...kuch hua??

all da bst every1 for the cat results.....may every1 bell the cat...