MBA schools comparision from all over the world

I had seen a nice compilation of an excel sheet, which listed the the colleges, their average GMAT scores, the number of students, the cost of living in that area, the average placements from that college and few other parameters. I am not finding…

I had seen a nice compilation of an excel sheet, which listed the the colleges, their average GMAT scores, the number of students, the cost of living in that area, the average placements from that college and few other parameters. I am not finding it now, my hard disk crashed and with it went that file too.....
Does anyone have that here or knows the link ? It compared some of UK/Germany schools too...

I had seen a nice compilation of an excel sheet, which listed the the colleges, their average GMAT scores, the number of students, the cost of living in that area, the average placements from that college and few other parameters. I am not finding it now, my hard disk crashed and with it went that file too.....
Does anyone have that here or knows the link ? It compared some of UK/Germany schools too...

hi guys if you had found out that sheet pls send a link .....