[email protected] School of Management

Dear all, As of today I joined pagalguy.com since I am intending to start with the Executive MBA programme at the Rotterdam School of Management in January 2010. My details are: - 30 years, male - 9 years work experience: - 6 ye…

Dear all,

As of today I joined pagalguy.com since I am intending to start with the Executive MBA programme at the Rotterdam School of Management in January 2010.

My details are:
- 30 years, male
- 9 years work experience:
- 6 years with Deloitte (audit & consultancy)
- 2 years with PricewaterhouseCoopers (Mergers & Acquisitions)
- 1 year with my current employer (telecom business)
- CPA degree (Certified Public Auditor)
- CISA degree (Certified Information Systems Auditor)
- Bachelor degree in Accounting & Auditing

The main reason for me to pursue an MBA degree is to broaden my current skillset since my interest lies in Mergers & Acquistions and Business Development.

In addition an MBA programme will extend my current professional network and learn me how to cope with other business cultures.

Currently I am preparing for the GMAT. I plan to take the test in September 2009. I am preparing myself with the Official Guide GMAT review, EZ Solutions Math Practice and Manhattan GMAT Sentence Correction.

I study 1 hour per working day and 4 to 6 hours in weekend. I need to have at least 650 points on the GMAT and hopefully with my professional background I expect to be admitted.

However, I am looking forward to your advice pertaining to the GMAT preparation and your view whether my arguments to pursue an MBA are valid.

Looking forward to your replies.
p.s.: I am Indian, but was born and raised in the Netherlands. Ancestors are from India (Bihar).

Regards and thanks in advance.

Hello,

Your reasons are very valid.

Practise as many tests under actual test conditions.They help you analyse better than any other mode of practice.

Hey yaar,

Thanks for your reply. I am testing myself with multiple kind of questions. Math should be no problem with exception of the statistics part (probability, combination and permutation). Therefore I practice the questions from the Official Guide and the online tests.

hello kismet...

I am also looking to apply for rotterdam this year...

have you started your app... given your gmat ?

Dear Pushpinderbagg,

I submitted my application for the RSM Executive MBA programme last week.
I have been invited for an interview next week at RSM in Rotterdam.

I suppose you are interested in RSM's Executive MBA programme?

Let me know in which phase you are.

Thanks

@kismet ...

I want to apply for the Full Time Regular MBA ... not Executive... I have just 4 Years of Experience.

I had a word with the councilor there... she says its rolling admissions till Oct 5 deadline.

I will start application soon...

@kismet ... how was your essay draft... pretty strong or casually drafted ?

I had a word with the councilor there... she says its rolling admissions till Oct 5 deadline.

I will start application soon...

@kismet ... how was your essay draft... pretty strong or casually drafted ?

Hi, I sent you my e-mail address. E-mail me and I will send you my essays.

In May 2009 I was invited for a class visit on a friday night. After the class visit I was very impressed of the level and the discussions.

Regards

Hi,

I am not sure if there is a separate thread for Rotterdam Jan 2012 intake. However I had my interview today with Markype Steenkamp for the Jan 2012 admissions. Are there any other Puys who completed theirs or going to give their interviews shortly. Please let me know.

hi.... i too am a jan 2012 applicant..what did maryke tell you about your results....when would you come to know ?