MBA Queries regarding One Year MBA in India

We are a group of graduates from One Year MBA of IIM and ISB to help you in your admission journeys. Please be specific in your queries and we will make sure that we answer your queries to the best of our knowledge

Ask the IIM and ISB graduates, your MBA admission Queries

Hello, Can you list out colleges that offer 1 year MBA for experience of around 3.5 years. So far, in India ISB looks the only preferable option. I have no clue of foreign universities. Can you help there as well. As in, which foreign universities' MBA is worth the money and pros and cons of it. I have to start preparing for GMAT. I intend to do it from this weekend. 

Hi ,
Please help me in evaluating profile for one year mba  . X - 78%XII- 69%B.tech 79%
I have total of 3.9  year of exp. at this moment and working as a mobile developer in L&T technology Services.I have received multiple awards and have worked closely with the Sales and Business development team on multiple occassions.

My Cat  16 percentile is 96.97 .
Can you let me know which are the preferrable options for one year mba in india ?  thanks in advacne 

If you are looking our for other options apart from MBA, then do check out Young Global Business Leaders Program offered by Jindal Global University here: http://ygbl.jgbs.edu.in/   

Which college has the best faculty in Gurgaon for 1-year MBA? 

• Great Lakes, Gurgaon
  • SOIL, Gurgaon

0 voters