MBA-Programmes in NewZeland

Hi All, Am very much interested in doing my MBA from NewZeland. can anyone list down the list of good Universities for the Same. And Also share how the job opportunities are there for MBA grads. Didnt find any threads so posting this.

Hi All,
Am very much interested in doing my MBA from NewZeland. can anyone list down the list of good Universities for the Same.
And Also share how the job opportunities are there for MBA grads.
Didnt find any threads so posting this.

Hey....I was as well exploring the MBA options in NZ. Searched through google a little. It seems the following universities offer MBA in NZ:
University of Auckland
Victoria University of Wellington
Massey University
University of Canterbury
University of Otago
University of Waikato

However could not get much information on how are the opportunities there, the MBA course contents etc... I hope somebody helps out here....a short review of the universities should be helpful...

Thanks..

Yes an alumni who has done MBA in New Zeland kindly provide some feedback regarding these B schools

I was also looking at New Zealand for doing an MBA. On the UofAuckland website I came across this -
"The Auckland MBA is aimed at professionals in their early to mid-thirties who are currently in middle management roles and looking to enhance their executive skills."
This suggests they are looking for people in management positions.
And Also the website states there are no scholarships available.

But the good part is the entry criteria doesn't ask for a GMAT.