MBA Part Time or Distance Learning?

Hello, Could you please let me know from which institute/college should I enrol myself for PART TIME or Distance Learning MBA? I am a Science graduate and working with a top MNC from last 3.5 yrs. So please let me know the Good college/institute a…

Hello, Could you please let me know from which institute/college should I enrol myself for PART TIME or Distance Learning MBA? I am a Science graduate and working with a top MNC from last 3.5 yrs. So please let me know the Good college/institute and Course where I can pursue my Part time or distance MBA? I am based out of Pune, Maharashtra.

@Amit0686 said: Hello, Could you please let me know from which institute/college should I enrol myself for PART TIME or Distance Learning MBA? I am a Science graduate and working with a top MNC from last 3.5 yrs. So please let me know the Good college/institute and Course where I can pursue my Part time or distance MBA? I am based out of Pune, Maharashtra.
@[592151:Amit0686] you may check the following links related to part time/distance MBA.

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/queries-regarding-executive-distance-correspondence-part-time-online-mba-program-25058330/2280959

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/part-time-mba-25016038/509578

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/queries-on-mba-through-correspondence-part-time-and-online-mba-25076121/3125719

@Amit0686 Since you are working with a top MNC for the past 3.5years, and looking for part time MBA, i would suggest that you go for an executive MBA degree from PUMBA (University of Pune). It is one of the best management institutes. Check out their details and apply for it if you want.
Best of Luck !!!

let me be very open in my question as to get the relevant answers.I have done B Tech(Computer Science) in 2010 from UPTU. My total work experience is 25 months in IT recruitment field(Staffing Industry). As projected I would be ending my MBA in 2016(at the age of 28).
If I pursue my current carrier for 2- 3 years down the lane, I would be in a managerial position for sure. Now talking about MBA regular,ending at the age of 28. What exactly can I expect??
My above question emplies for sub-questions like
1. Would I be Starting at the fresher's level?
2. How benefitial this decision would be?(in terms of salary, career projection etc)
3. Being from a IT recruitment domain, what are the carriers I can expect?
These are the questions bubbling in my mind. May be small, but I need to get it solved before starting this endeavor.
Please excuse me for this much long post. But I am sure I would be helped through this platform. looking forward for replies.
Cheers!!
Hi,
My Name is Vrajendra, and is working as a Java developer from past 2 years. I have completed my B.E from a Private college in Bhopal, and now am looking out for doing MBA in PGD- Information Technology. I got to know about this course from Symbiosys, Pune.
I want to do MBA in this trade as correspondence. I don €™t know much about the difference which I could face after doing Distance learning or Regular course, so it would be very helpful if you could tell me the consequences which could be possible in the future. I have not much idea about the distance learning plan or Regular things but I definitely know the importance, the value a Brand name (a Good well illustrious Institute and degree from that institute) has. It will be very helpful if you can provide me the pros and cons for distance learning and regular doing MBA. I would like to know the real facts like..
1.What a degree can do to my career in PGDIT?
2.What are the opportunities which I can have in the upcoming future?
3.Will there be any differentiation b/w the candidates which go for interview after completing the regular course and Correspondence?
If Possible please reach me out at 08143435759. Otherwise drop me a message, I €™ll call you back.
Thanks,
Vrajendra

Dear All,

i work for MIT PUNE in distance learning department.

if you have any query related to MBA or any other course offered by MIT PUNE.

please contact me on 9920902440.

regards
Nikhil
@Amit0686
Hi Amit, Its a gr8 decisions to do MBA along with the current job u r doing.... I have very good friend who did him Management from "Hughes Global Education" and was certified by IIM C.
He is now well placed in his current job with quite a good hike ...

Thnks
Tamanna

hi,

Please make shore that the university you choose should be approved by UGC-DEC-AICTE jointee committee.
Hi!Will MBA(Distance learning) from IMT-Ghaziabad allow me to get a promotion/salary hike in my present job.I am currently working as a Software Professional from the past 3 Years.Kindly reply folks!ďťż

Hi,

Distance learning courses for professional degrees such as MBA help working professionals maintain job-continuity through their academic endeavor. It give students and working professionals the edge to thrive in the competitive business scape.

NIBM is one of the good institutes providing online mba degree.It is an ISO 9001:2008 Certified Educational Institution and it is approved & accredited by IAO (International Accreditation Organization), Houston, USA.There are two modes of studies available at NIBM,online mode and correspondance mode.NIBM provides you learning classes and study materials.Official website is nibmglobal.com,you can send your queries to [email protected]

For distance or part time learning, i think the best option is sikkim manipal university. The directorate of distance education is recognised by UGC, the ministry of HRD, DEC etc. Also the certificates are globally accepted.

For more information e-mail @

[email protected]

heyy
when you select institute for distance learning make sure it is UGC recognized and ISO certified institute, because its important and this recognized institutes can only provide you with a proper certificate. I think jaro education will be good choice. They provide international and even executive MBA. They have tie-up with russian university, it would help even in placements. And its a certified institute. You may have look at its website jaro.in
This will help you decide...

hello guys can anyone suggest me is Distance Learning PGDM course got value in the market ??

Hello puys,i am considering about distance learning programs by nmims..1. Certificate course- 6 months2. Diploma course - 1 yearPls tell me how good r d courses..will it really help?Also pls tell me about the certificate program offered by symbiosis...is it better to do tht 6 months course?

Which institute is better for distance learning..nmims, icfai or symbiosis??

Waiting for an early reply.

Hii Frndz, I am a Mechanical Engineer and working with a manufacturing firm in Gujarat i wanted to Do MBA in operations. can you please tell me the best MBA college in Gujarat for MBA in operations ??

well if i have to pursue an MBA part time then which one is good college for Operations ??
and if distance learning then please suggest me best college for operations which can give me nice job profie and salary after completion of MBA

Hello.,

I am a Btech graduate, working with global MNC for last 3.5 years. I would like to a dual specialization on IT and HR(distant mode)

Could you please help me in finding out right university to do the same ?

Also you could suggest better dual specialization options that I can opt as IT engineer

Thanks

Hi All, Most of the people in this forum seem to seek value in distance MBA. While I understand that busy corporate job holders have limited options when they donot want to take a break from career, I beg to differ on value creation. As a graduate of IIM, I can tell u that MBA is very less about learning from books and lot more about learning outside the class from peers. So, please think, think, and rethink..before enrolling into distance MBA. I agree that if value creation is not the motive of getting MBA it still makes sense

Hi

I am doing job. but i can do MBA in distance education. so let me know the which learning center is good for MBA.

[url=

]

viktorix.

[/url]