MBA or MBA(IM) in SCMHRD?

Hi,I would like to know what MBA(IM) is all about.I have done my engineering from Computer Science and have a work-exp 0f 2 years…so which one should I be giving preference to amongst MBA and MBA(IM) offered at SCMHRD?

Hi,

I would like to know what MBA(IM) is all about.I have done my engineering from Computer Science and have a work-exp 0f 2 years..so which one should I be giving preference to amongst MBA and MBA(IM) offered at SCMHRD?

@Shikhajay said:

Hi,

I would like to know what MBA(IM) is all about.I have done my engineering from Computer Science and have a work-exp 0f 2 years..so which one should I be giving preference to amongst MBA and MBA(IM) offered at SCMHRD?

Our MBA program offers specialization on Marketing, Finance, HR, Operations and Infrastructure Management. Infrastructure Management specialization is offered through a separate degree which we call MBA (IM).

What is the median package for scmhrd im course????

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/2015-17-scmhrd-pune-admission-queries-29204914/31678316

i have looked at this post that provides some info regarding IM in scmhrd

,    ? 

not getting placement report of scmhrd in im for 2017 ....they havent updated .Admin please justify the same