mba / msc in uk

Hi friends, am a bcom graduate 2007 seeking help from all pg’s… As am a fresher am in a dilemma whether i should go for mba or msc in finance. As most of the uni’s in uk need a min of 3 years of work ex for mba, am inclined towards pursuing ms…

Hi friends, am a bcom graduate 2007 seeking help from all pg's...
As am a fresher am in a dilemma whether i should go for mba or msc in finance. As most of the uni's in uk need a min of 3 years of work ex for mba, am inclined towards pursuing msc in finance. I just found cardiff uni accepting freshers for mba program, to be among the top 15 uni's in uk ( also according to rae cardiff is 5* rated). I would like to know the opinions of the seniors and the students studying over in uk. Also if i apply for msc in finance, which schools can i get into, i secured 73% in my undergraduate degree.

ty,
mm.

Hi Bliss,

Just to tell u most of the unversities(including Harvard, Oxford, Manchester) give admission to undergrads widout work-ex... bt getting into any such institute is not a cakewalk... they need exceptional performance in undergrads, and exceptional extra- curricular to get in if u dont have a work ex...

Hope this is useful!!!!

Regards,
Chirag

bliss
its true that work ex is essential for most good bschools in UK. No exceptional acads etc can help here. Masters in finance is available in LBS, Cambridge etc etc. You need exceptional acads etc for these 2. I am not aware of other unis offering Mif.

Hi Bliss,

Just to tell u most of the unversities(including Harvard, Oxford, Manchester) give admission to undergrads widout work-ex... bt getting into any such institute is not a cakewalk... they need exceptional performance in undergrads, and exceptional extra- curricular to get in if u dont have a work ex...

Hope this is useful!!!!

Regards,
Chirag

Hi Chirag,
uni's like Oxford, Cambridge, mbs, lancaster etc which are accredited by amba need a min experience of 3 years. Thats a criteria necessary for all amba accredited bschools.

Association of MBAs: The Association provides a network for MBAs, business schools and employers. We also offer an important forum for the exchange of knowledge, ideas and best practice.

Accredited uni's.
Association of MBAs: The Association provides a network for MBAs, business schools and employers. We also offer an important forum for the exchange of knowledge, ideas and best practice.

ty..

Edited the post...