MBA[MS] in FMS

Hi junta, Took FMS ,did’nt count the no.of questions .may be around 90-100. Saw the ad about this program MBA related to services program. the details of the program as in the site is a s below: How to Apply Ap…

Hi junta,

Took FMS ,did'nt count the no.of questions .may be around 90-100.

Saw the ad about this program MBA related to services program.

the details of the program as in the site is a s below:

How to Apply

Application Forms can be downloaded free of cost from this website. Enclose a Crossed Bank draft of Rs. 500/- for General Category students and Rs. 125/- for Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe category, payable at par in Delhi, drawn in favor of the "Registrar, University of Delhi".

If required by post, mail the request for the Admission Brochure and Form to the Administrative Officer, Faculty of Management Studies, University of Delhi, South Campus, Benito Juarez Road, New Delhi - 110 021. You would need to attach with the letter a Bank draft drawn in favor of "Registrar, University of Delhi" of Rs. 575/- for General Category and Rs. 200/- for Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe category.

You may also buy the form from the Faculty of Management Studies both from the North and South Campuses of the University of Delhi by paying a Bank draft drawn in favor of "Registrar, University of Delhi" of Rs. 500/- for General category students and Rs. 125/- for Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe category.

Fill up the details of the Bank draft in the Application form.
Applications without the draft or with faulty drafts will not be accepted.
Enclose a self-addressed envelope (4" X 10") along with the forms.

All Applications by post/courier must be sent to:

Section Officer,
Faculty of Management Studies,
University of Delhi South Campus, Benito Juarez Road,
New Delhi - 110 021.

Completed application must reach the office of FMS latest by 5 pm on 9th of February, 2004.

We recommend that you apply by downloading the form from our website as that would be a quicker option.

Important Dates
Sale of Forms: 9th January, 2004 to 8th February, 2004
Last Date of Receipt of Forms: 9th February, 2004
Date of Entrance Test: 29th February, 2004 Time: 14:00 hrs to 16:00 hrs

List of candidates eligible for entrance test, interview and final selection would be available on our website as well as at FMS offices in both the campus.

Email: [email protected]
All matters of dispute subject to the legal jurisdiction of Delhi only.
FMS will not be responsible for postal delays.

http://www.fms.edu/programmes/msfulltime_details.php

refer the above link for details.Is this programme worth applying?

Ya me too know abt the program.It's the inception year...but wht I really need to know,....does this type of MBA will hv a future.Can someone frm the Service Industry clarify.
Thx.

Hi pals,

Enquired of this course from a pal at IIMC.he said the course is good and the

course content is not very much different from the full-time program.Given the

reputation of FMS ,one can go for it.

Also took TIME people's opinion on this.they told the course is good and expect

same placements as that of regular course.

So am applying for this.Felt its good.Anybody else applying for this?

bhavana

Yes I have applied.

hii guys......posting a msg in pg after a long time....this place surely rocks man.
i guess the mba...ms wud be a nice course and coming from the fms its got to be gud but the only thing that i'm a bit apprehensive abt is the fact that the total seats are about a 40 only and if u discount the reservations.......its real tuff guys.....see bcoz it is conducted by fms and the way it has been projected in my city calcutta
the no.of applications will be quite high..say abt a 20000 appns for a 25 odd seats..that will make it too tuff to get in..anyways even i'm planning to apply for it...but need some more info though.
take care guys...

even im applying for this course..spoke to TIME FACULTY...and he said that since its from FMS....so placements wud be pretty good

Hi, would like to know a few things abt mba(ms) program in fms delhi:

1. how diff is it from the mba pgdbm?

2. wat are the prospects/placements and approx pay packge for mba(ms) jobs in the corporate sector?

would really appreciate any reply from seniors/current students 😃

2. wat are the prospects/placements and approx pay packge for mba(ms) jobs in the corporate sector?

would really appreciate any reply from seniors/current students :)

I would suggest you to visit the link and go through the previous posts.

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/fms-2009-beyond-25034760

as you can see that this thread is almost dead. So it would be better to have a look at the current thread. Many people have discussed about MBA-MS

would really appreciate any reply from seniors/current students :)

Hi,

Please do take a look at FMS Delhi - MBA(MS) Full Time Programme and other links within the FMS website to get more idea about the MBA(MS) course.

To get an idea about the placements please take a look at Final Placements @ FMS: Connecting Great Minds to Greater Opportunities

Also as gaurav has suggested please follow the newer thread to get faster responses and more information

Regards,
Sabarinath K

sir
can u tell me what should be the cuttoff in st catagory in fms mba and mba(ms)
iam getting around 160-170
do i have any chance of getting admission in fms
in st catagory
pls reply

does ipmg ghandinagar has reservation for sc/st catagory