MBA / MS Essays Help

Hi All, I want to initiate the discussion on MBA / MS (with focus on Management Education) admissions/applications Aboard. I request many of P-guys to post their experiences in building successful MBA / MS application - particularly people …

Hi All,

I want to initiate the discussion on MBA / MS (with focus on Management Education) admissions/applications Aboard. I request many of P-guys to post their experiences in building successful MBA / MS application - particularly people who made it to their Dream B-school.

In my experience, Not all the successful MBA applicants has unblemished record whether in terms of Academic, GMAT or Professional but yes they still made it. I want this thread to discuss on how to explore the applicants strengths to their advantage despite of weaknesses and show case them in Essays and Interviews there by enhance chances to get admitted into dream B-schools.

cheers,
ATB

Admin: Please delete this thread if you feel it is NOT required because there is already a thread with the similar intention. And kindly direct me to one, if such thread already exits.