MBA Loans/Resources in US

Hello All, I’m trying to explore possibilities for a loan (without a co-signer) in the US. I’ve got an admit into Cornell and I barely have 3 weeks for the program start-date! The options suggested via Cornell and elsewhere all require c…

Hello All,

I'm trying to explore possibilities for a loan (without a co-signer) in the US. I've got an admit into Cornell and I barely have 3 weeks for the program start-date!

The options suggested via Cornell and elsewhere all require co-signers.

I hope to get some response/pointers from folks in the US on a H1-B.
If you have traveled the same boat, I'm sure you would know atleast a few options.

Right now, my options seem to be getting part of the money from India (my parents and loans there) and as much as possible from here in the US.

Please advice.

Hello All,

I'm trying to explore possibilities for a loan (without a co-signer) in the US. I've got an admit into Cornell and I barely have 3 weeks for the program start-date!

The options suggested via Cornell and elsewhere all require co-signers.

I hope to get some response/pointers from folks in the US on a H1-B.
If you have traveled the same boat, I'm sure you would know atleast a few options.

Right now, my options seem to be getting part of the money from India (my parents and loans there) and as much as possible from here in the US.

Please advice.

Hi,

Congrats for your admit to Cornell. I believe cornell do provide loans to International without cosigner. I got the mail few days back.

You can also check with financial aid office of the school. Outside your school you will not get loan without cosigner

Thanks
Sac