MBA-JBIMS- Part time ?

Dear Friends, I have got into JBIMS- Finance & Marketing from which I’ve to choose one. But there are traveling issues with me as the college is far & lectures are conducted every evening. I will try for Somaiya also as it is in Central Mumbai…

Dear Friends,
I have got into JBIMS- Finance & Marketing from which I've to choose one. But there are traveling issues with me as the college is far & lectures are conducted every evening.
I will try for Somaiya also as it is in Central Mumbai.
But I've to take admission for security. Fees of JBIMS is 50000 INR. Please can anyone let me know that how much is refundable of this if I wish to quit after getting into Somaiya.
All these courses are thru Mumbai Univ itself.

Regards,
Vinayak.
Happy new year !!!

Hi,

I am working since 3 years in the online industry and have taken admissions into JBIMS in MFM.

I would like to know if there is any difference in the faculty for full time and part time. Also, how valuable would it be if I pursue this course, assuming average academics or even higher. Please put some light on the students in the part time course as well.

Please get back with any kind of feedback regarding the course from someone who has already pursued it.

Regards,
Bharat

Dear Friends,
I have got into JBIMS- Finance & Marketing from which I've to choose one. But there are traveling issues with me as the college is far & lectures are conducted every evening.
I will try for Somaiya also as it is in Central Mumbai.
But I've to take admission for security. Fees of JBIMS is 50000 INR. Please can anyone let me know that how much is refundable of this if I wish to quit after getting into Somaiya.
All these courses are thru Mumbai Univ itself.

Regards,
Vinayak.
Happy new year !!!