MBA Jan-2010

Hi all, I want to join MBA abroad in Jan-2010 season… i am planning to give GMAT or IELTS in 2 to 3 months… But my foremost doubt is about the deadline for Jan-2010 admissions… Is admissions are still open in abroad bschools for the a…

Hi all,

I want to join MBA abroad in Jan-2010 season... i am planning to give GMAT or IELTS in 2 to 3 months.... But my foremost doubt is about the deadline for Jan-2010 admissions.... Is admissions are still open in abroad bschools for the above date or is it over....

Looking forward for your replies....

Thanks,
Syed.

Hello Syed, i would suggest you to check this excellent thread for application deadlines.

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/abroad-b-school-deadlines-2010-25039795

All the best for your GMAT.

Hii,

Thanks for ur post.... But the thread you have mentioned contains the deadline dates for April-May 2010 admissions....

Which schools or country are you targetting specifically ?

I am targetting germany..cos i heard education is free over there...

Wrap up your GMAT before the end of August, ESMT is one school which is offering good amount of scholarships. Some other places have a March intake like WHU. Check their websites. All the best brother 😃

connectansh Says
Wrap up your GMAT before the end of August, ESMT is one school which is offering good amount of scholarships. Some other places have a March intake like WHU. Check their websites. All the best brother :)

Hi,
I'm looking at ESMT. I have a GMAT score of 700. Q-49, V - 37, AWA - 5. I don't seem to have any info on their placement statistics.

Where can I get contacts with their alumni?

Regards
Umesh