MBA in USA - Q&A with Shelly Heinrich, Associate Dean at McDonough School of Business | Georgetown University

Join us for a LIVE Q&A session with Shelly Heinrich, Associate Dean at McDonough School of Business, and get all your burning questions answered!

Ask about:
:white_check_mark: The Allure of MBA in the USA
:white_check_mark: Eligibility Criteria
:white_check_mark: Admission Process
:white_check_mark: And So Much More!

:calendar: Save the Date: :spiral_calendar: October 23, 2023 :clock730: 7:30 PM - 8:30 PM (IST)

Don’t miss this opportunity, register yourself now by clicking on FOLLOW TOPIC NOW

Shelly Heinrich will be going live in this group on October 23, 2023, from 6:30 to 7:30. Feel free to ask your questions during the live session or drop them here in advance, and we’ll make sure they get answered during the session. Don’t forget to enable the WATCHING option on this group so you don’t miss out on any updates when the live session kicks off!

“You can find the WATCHING option located at the bottom of the group feed.”

1. Which one is better for a career in tech?
  • Darden School
  • McDonough School
  • Fuqua School

0 voters

Is it worth studying an MBA for an Indian in the USA? Can one find long-term employment post degree?

Should I go for MBA in the USA at a school like MSB or consider IIM A or B?

• Yes
  • No
  • Consider IIM

0 voters

Hi,

Looking for full time MBA opportunity with georgetown MBA, what are my chances of getting selected?
GRE score - 320
B.Tech Computer Science and Engineering: 8.2 CGPA (NIT C)
Work ex - 2.5 yrs

What is a good score in GMAT for admission in reputed schools like mcdonough?

Good Evening Everyone. I’m excited to be here to share more information about the Georgetown McDonough MBA Program.

1 Like

If you choose a program with a STEM designation, like the one we have with our Full-time MBA, you can remain in the U.S. on OPT for 3 years without a visa.

1 Like

The middle 80th percentile range is 630-740. More information on our class profile can be found here Full-time MBA Class Profile | McDonough School of Business | Georgetown University

1 Like

Hi. I would absolutely recommend looking at our class profile listed here Full-time MBA Class Profile | McDonough School of Business | Georgetown University. We encourage all applicants to apply.

1 Like

In 2022, which industry predominantly hired graduates from Georgetown’s MBA program?

1 Like

please tell me how is old Georgetown for MBA t. my scores are:
GRE: 303(159q+144v)
IELTS : 7.5
CGPA : 8.49 (2020 pass out).

Hi. I would encourage you to look at our employment report. It always goes back and forth between finance and consulting depending on the economy with tech being a close third.

[ Hi. I would absolutely recommend looking at our class profile listed here Full-time MBA Class Profile | McDonough School of Business | Georgetown University. We encourage all applicants to apply.

What is the GMAT cut-off for the M.S programmes can you share the selection criteria here plz!

1 Like

Does anyone have official gmat prep exam test series or Manhattan Gmat test series ?

1 Like

Hi. There are never GMAT cut offs or minimums. Rather, there are averages and middle 80th percentile. Each program is different, however. I would check the programs in which you have interest. Programs | McDonough School of Business | Georgetown University

1 Like

What would you choose between Cornell and Georgetown McDonough School of Business (DC)?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

What is the ratio of indians at Georgetown McDonough MBA

Hi. We don’t publish ratios of specific citizens. However, I will tell you that there are 40 countries represented in a class of only 253 students. These are the countries: Across the Full-time and Flex Class of 2023

Afghanistan • Bangladesh • Brazil • Canada • Chile • China • Colombia • Dominican Republic • Ecuador • France • Germany • Ghana • Greece • Guatemala • Haiti • Hong Kong • Hungary • India • Indonesia • Iran • Ireland • Israel • Italy • Japan • Kenya • Lebanon • Mexico • Netherlands • Nigeria • Pakistan • Peru • Philippines • Russia • Saudi Arabia • Somalia • South Korea • Spain • Sudan • Swaziland • Syria • Taiwan • Turkey • Ukraine • United Kingdom • United States • Venezuela • Yemen • Zimbabwe

1 Like