MBA in US-

Hi All, I am an aspirant for MBA from B school in US. However, I have seen few B schools say MC Combs-Austin, which admit Indian students with Masters only because of their 16 year education requirement. I have B.com(h) from DU and …

Hi All,

I am an aspirant for MBA from B school in US.

However, I have seen few B schools say MC Combs-Austin, which admit Indian students with Masters only because of their 16 year education requirement.

I have B.com(h) from DU and PGDBM-Part Time from Pune university.

If i go by 16 yrs definition I am not eligble?

Do all the B-Schools in US require the INdian to have Masters or Am I eligible.:wow:

Please assist.

Thanks

Gaurav

Check out the search function and look for 15 years education

yep dude dere r univ which take formal education of 15yrs. im grauatin is year n hav no work ex lets fin out d univ where v cud find rselves..

Check out the, there are some pretty decent posts on 15 years of education. though my only advice is do not apply to Techy schools like CMU or Cornell which though permit applications from students having 15 yrs of education but consider only those who either have a excellent work ex or are somehow related to technology

Hi All,

I am an aspirant for MBA from B school in US.

However, I have seen few B schools say MC Combs-Austin, which admit Indian students with Masters only because of their 16 year education requirement.

I have B.com(h) from DU and PGDBM-Part Time from Pune university.

If i go by 16 yrs definition I am not eligble?

Do all the B-Schools in US require the INdian to have Masters or Am I eligible.:wow:

Please assist.

Thanks

Gaurav

Actually Masters is a wrong term here coz i am a B.Tech and i am eligible.
But, yes, there are quite a few schools that take 15 yrs of education.
yes! as per the info. i have gathered so far, all uni requiers a degree (as a proof) of 16 years of academics.....
which means that u are not eligible to apply while u r in the first year of ur Post grad. course, coz in any case u'll need a final degree in ur hand as a proof.
also, Distance Learning or Corres. course for Post. Grad. makes for an eligible entry to stand for 16 years academic criteria.

i have a query of wether anyone can guide me upon the fact: if correspondence coaching for GMAT can suffice or classroom coaching would prove for a better option???
anybdy knows of good inst. for the same in Ahmedabad, Mumbai, B'lore.
Please let know.

Thanks in advance:
Shruti