MBA in UK

Hye, I am interested to do my MBA from UK. As far as my knowledge goes, UK immigration laws don’t allow one to stay there for more than 2 years. So settling down in UK after my MBA is almost impossible. Now if after completing my MBA,I plan to…

Hye,
I am interested to do my MBA from UK. As far as my knowledge goes, UK immigration laws don't allow one to stay there for more than 2 years. So settling down in UK after my MBA is almost impossible.
Now if after completing my MBA,I plan to come back to India then what will be level of job that I will be getting. I already have 2 yrs experience in the IT industry. Any pointers in this direction will be a big help.

Ciao Bill.

I'm not very knowledgeable on the immigration laws of the UK, but if you are an MBA from a list of 50 schools, you qualify for the HSMP - work permit, thats one step toward immigration i guess.

The level of job- i guess you mean your profile- will depend on your skills and ability to network. Within the IT industry, you could probably get an 'account manager' position at best.