MBA in UK

Hi all, I am a software engineer having 2 and a half years of experience, my platform is ruby on rails (Web Developer). I am planning to for an MBA in UK. Please suggest me a best specialization which will suit my profile, Please suggest me…

Hi all,
I am a software engineer having 2 and a half years of experience, my platform is ruby on rails (Web Developer).

I am planning to for an MBA in UK. Please suggest me a best specialization which will suit my profile, Please suggest me some good UK universities. I want my MBA to be completed in 12 months and I want my expenses should be within 10 - 11 lakhs - including living expense (tuition + living).

Thanks in advance,
Raju

well, unless you get a substantial scholarship, i don't think there is a school in UK where you can do an MBA with 11 lakhs, i.e., app 15K euros including tuition and living. There could be one but definitely not any of the top 100 ranked schools.

Another note, nobody in this world can suggest you an MBA specialization which will suit you. You have to take this decision based on your career interests.

Thanks for your reply ghk, I can afford till 14 lakhs not more than that, I am a software engineer or you can call me a technical guy, so I am asking for suggestions which specialization will best suit my profile.

I have considered the following specializations
1. Management Information systems
2. IT and systems
3. International Business
4. OR General Management

Here are some universities I have considered

1. Swansea metropolitan university
2. Staffordshire

etc...

Please tell me what are the chances of getting a job in UK and paying back my loans after PG.

Thanks
Raju