MBA in Phillipines

Hi all , Can anybody please help me out or suggest me topic for a theisis that we have to write for AIMS? The idea that i have to write about is as follows: *4. Describe two business problems or opportunities you wish to investigate f…

Hi all ,

Can anybody please help me out or suggest me topic for a theisis that we have to write for AIMS?
The idea that i have to write about is as follows:

4. Describe two business problems or opportunities you wish to investigate for your thesis. How would your investigations contribute to your community, business organization, or the national economy?

Hi all ,

Can anybody please help me out or suggest me topic for a theisis that we have to write for AIMS?
The idea that i have to write about is as follows:

4. Describe two business problems or opportunities you wish to investigate for your thesis. How would your investigations contribute to your community, business organization, or the national economy?

Hi Arvind,

There already exists the following thread for AIM 2008 application queries:

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/asian-institute-of-management-aim-2008-discussions-25025006

Please repost your query there. Well, I do not really think anyone will outright suggest topics for you. And even if someone does, I would advise not to use it as 50 other might use the same. Surely, you must be coming across many interesting business problems while reading the newspaper. Look out for one that really interest you and elaborate on it.

Thanks,
Abhishek.