MBA in Mass Media ( Spcialization in AD making & Design)

Hi Guys, I would like to know about the top B-schools in India offering MBA in Mass Media with specialization in Ad-making/Design. As we are pretty much aware of the IIMs and other top B-schools which do offer MBA in many of the major streams : …

Hi Guys,
I would like to know about the top B-schools in India offering MBA in Mass Media with specialization in Ad-making/Design. As we are pretty much aware of the IIMs and other top B-schools which do offer MBA in many of the major streams : (like finance,HR,Operations,Marketing ,IT etc);I want to know about doing MBA in Mass media. Hence its my kind request to all who knows about it ,to guide me with it. Any alternatives are also welcome

SIMC had MBA in advertising...now i guess its known as brand management...

MICA is a very good institute...
@rakesh.p.nair thank you for the advise.
@Unternehmer said:
Hi Guys,I would like to know about the top B-schools in India offering MBA in Mass Media with specialization in Ad-making/Design. As we are pretty much aware of the IIMs and other top B-schools which do offer MBA in many of the major streams : (like finance,HR,Operations,Marketing ,IT etc);I want to know about doing MBA in Mass media. Hence its my kind request to all who knows about it ,to guide me with it. Any alternatives are also welcome
MICA.. :splat:
@Unternehmer ATB.. :)

which topics are covered in Mba in advertising, pg in advertising and communication, and advertising and marketing?

also which course is better in terms of scope?
also which top colleges offers these programs in India.
PLEASE REPLY ASAP!