MBA in Marketing?

Hi,I want to go MBA Marketing and work in the Marketing field for rest of my life, currently I have 2.10 Yrs Exp in the field of IT as a Software Engineer. After completing engineering, I was without job for 2 Yrs and later joined a Software job…

Hi,

I want to go MBA Marketing and work in the Marketing field for rest of my life, currently I have 2.10 Yrs Exp in the field of IT as a Software Engineer. After completing engineering, I was without job for 2 Yrs and later joined a Software job, this is the biggest mistake I did. I never liked Software and now I CANNOT continue in this field any more, I want to switch the domain and work in Marketing, I like FMCG business. I never ever want to work in IT even if it is a marketing job.

1.) Please some one tell me which is the best college for me to do MBA Marketing in India.

2.) If I do MBA Marketing, what will be the possibility to get a Marketing job in FMCG industry (No IT industry), as I already have 2.10Yrs exp and by next year it will be 3+Yrs can when I get MBA admission next year, will it be hard for recruiter even to consider me for Marketing job in any filed other than IT.

My Profile:

----------------

Edu Qualification:- BE(ECE)

Year of Pass- 2009

Years of Exp- 2.10 Yrs

Industry- IT

Role-Software Engineer

Domain -Software Performance Testing

Thanks in Advance