MBA IN KOLKATA

Need help!

I need few names of elite MBA colleges in kolkata

I am looking to persue MBA in 2013 n have been preparing for CAT and my percentile are basically around 70s in all mock tests that ive given. So want to ask the forum which will be best B-schools to study in KOLKATA West Bengal only (clg included in CAT,MAT,IBsat n etc). Thanks Plsss help

can anybody help me about IBS-Kolkata how is the college and the placements ??

what is the prospect of getting a job outside india after doing a mba from a college in kolkata like NSHM Kolkata ?

How is IBS Kolkata, for pursuing 2 year PGPM/MBA( degree awarded from ICFAI Dehradun).
Please can somebody provide me some info.

Hello..I am a student from B.com background and i have given this year's May MAT.My composite score is 573.2 and I want to choose a better college in Kolkata.Many colleges like Heritage Business School , Nshm Business school ,Institute of Engineering and Management , Swami Vivekananda institute of Management and computer science etc have invited me to take admission on their colleges.I am very much confused about the colleges who can provide good faculty and good placements.Please suggest me a good college in Kolkata where i can take admission.

Which is best private college in kolkata to pursue an mba?

Hi Guys,

I want to pursue MBA this year from kolkata.Please suggest which one is better in terms of average package IISWBM or IBS kolkata??

Please suggest.