MBA in Finance for Software Engineer ???

Hi Guys, I am Currently having following profile 1> B-Tech with 86 % in Computer Science. 2> 3.5 years of wk Experience in R&D; Divisions of Technologies as Software Engineer. 3> Have done some documentaries and tried some entreprene…

Hi Guys,

I am Currently having following profile

1> B-Tech with 86 % in Computer Science.
2> 3.5 years of wk Experience in R&D; Divisions of Technologies as Software Engineer.
3> Have done some documentaries and tried some entrepreneurship of my own.

So, I am Looking for a MBA program in Abroad. Can Someone suggest my some of the basic question like.

A> Is MBA a good option to opt for being a IT guy?? or shall I should look for MSC in Finance kind of programs.

B> In MBA there are many specialization subject , is it better to opt for Operation Management in IT being a Software person or I can go for Finance straightway??

C> Which University should I look for as I don't want to just go only through the world ranking mechanism to narrow down the search.

D > What Should My GMAT / IELTS / TOEFL scores so that I can be confortable in applying and getting through some of the successful universities around.

As I have already started my GMAT coaching in here at Bangalore with one of the brightest center around. I want to get the opinion of the peoples here so that I can plan it properly.

Hope to hear your suggestions soon which not only helps me but numerous people with similar queries.

With thanks in Advance