MBA in Europe?

*Hello intelligent and all-knowing fellows, feels good writing my first post. Ya now coming to point, all I seek is information about MBA in Europe. Let me point out somethings in the very first place: a. My only reason for MBA in Europe is to t…

Hello intelligent and all-knowing fellows, feels good writing my first post. Ya now coming to point, all I seek is information about MBA in Europe. Let me point out somethings in the very first place:
a. My only reason for MBA in Europe is to travel and have fun in Europe at the lowest cost possible, studies are definitely not at the first few priorities.
b. Hence any two-tier three-tier college would do, like we have IIITs and NITs and other deemed univ after IITs and BITs. As in it should have some name.
c. Since looking for high ROI, cheapest option I am looking for. Low fees (like I read somewhere, Nordic countries provide free education), hefty schols, low cost of living, etc.
d. My profile, a lost IITian with CGPA of 6 (ya thats low but as if I care), working with BPCL as Marketing Executive since a year. Havent given GMAT (please tell me the score needed too, cracking the right score wouldnt be an issue, and I am not being cocky)

So this is what I had to share with you beautiful people, and I seek information and your suggestions. Be candid and blunt to tell me if this idea of taking break from this mundane Sarkari job I have and chilling out in Europe for a year/two is stupid. I want to live for myself and runaway, cheesy it may sound but I want to. So please, please, any info, any suggestion, any link, any source, anything is keenly being awaited. Thanks a lot in advance.

Koi to reply kar do bhai. :'(

i came across EBS business school - http://www.facebook.com/EBS.India.Recruitment its a good one, with equis accreditation, one of the top schools in germany...

@cowmad UCL is a brilliant college for doing MBA....my brother got selected in it...
@prateek987 Thanks for the reply. I had infact stopped checking back this site and kept on sending the mail in spam folder. Will look into it.
@bizguy77 Thanks for the reply. I had infact stopped checking back this site and kept on sending the mail in spam folder. Will look into it.
@cowmad : r u looking at EBS Germany option?
Try it out! You classmates many have been here and had all the fun that u want to have!

For info http://www.ebs.edu/infosession-india.html?&L;=1
@cowmad Dude! I like yo writing style 😉 IITians are of two types,one those pedantic types and the other one, like you , the hipster types. 😁 (Hope u didn't get offended)
This post was almost an year old, so did you get into a dream place in europe ??
One thing, I'd like to point is that in any cheap college you'd be able to enjoy ,as you like and like you've written in the post above, but after that you won't get a job ! So better get in at least some 2nd tier college, learn the local language of that country ,get a job and make the the joy eternal instead of just a fluke of 2 yrs. I hope I didn't go overboard in putting my point. 😃
@San_EBS Yeah I am considering that option, though since I am in a Marketing job so kinda busy as Financial Year Closing is approaching. Googled a bit and found its one of the top schools of Europe and need to look for the job prospects and funding options.

Thanks dude for replying.
@cowmad so did you get to your place at europe? 😃
@CatNamoNamah Dude thanks a lot for that post. I was not offended at all, infact I took all that as compliment.Thanks for putting me aside from the nerdy tag we have for Indians. 😁 And I am in total resonance with views on education and moreover on life. Dude I havent been able to find what I have been looking for. I hope I get. Seems I need to try harder.

And thanks again.
@cowmad If you wish to know more, you can meet our representatives in India who would be touring in different parts of India for spot admissions and other queries. And if you are into facebooking, you can also get in touch with our current students. For details search EBS India on facebook and also follow the link that is posted above.

Good luck and hope to see u around!

Hi Guys,

All those who want to do MBA from Europe, please take a look at this MBA Program from Sacred Heart University, Luxembourg, Europe.
The unique feature is that it is a 16-month full time MBA Program with 9 months of PAID internship. After completion of MBA you are eligible to apply for 2 years of work permit.

Ankita

Amazing. It has been a year now. Did you travel to Europe finally?