MBA in Europe 2010-2012

Seeking an advice for pursuing an MBA in Europe especially in NL. Dear All, I am quite interested in taking an MBA starting from this year or next year. And due to business cicumstances most preferable location is the Netherlands. …

Seeking an advice for pursuing an MBA in Europe especially in NL.

Dear All,

I am quite interested in taking an MBA starting from this year or next year. And due to business cicumstances most preferable location is the Netherlands.

Any suggestions or guidelines?

I am considering Rotterdam school's International MBA or TiasNimbas MBA and if any outside NL then that can be INSEAD/IMD however not sure though for INSEAD, due to the location barrier.

There are good remarks from the people esepcially senior exectuives about TiasNimbas.

This school is getting credit for-
-Small class size and non competitive environment, I believe, this contributes significantly to actual personal learning, self-confidence goes up;
- More accessible faculty and other stakeholders, actually helps a lot from business networking point of view;
-Very popular amongst senior executives- recommended by many in business network;
-University standard that contributes to national/international policy making and not just limited to business school (factuly of Economics and Business Administration of TiasNimbas is highprofile and high ranked faculty, ranks consistently 3rd in EU on the research contribution (2005-2009), followed by INSEAD and LBS, by uni of texas at dallas. World Wide Rankings - UTD Top 100 Business School Research Rankings - School of Management @ UT Dallas );

On the otherhand RSM is more recognized and internationally high rated school than TiasNimbas. However RSM focuses more on consultancy and less on Industry. Additionally above all points are not applicable to RSM personality.

INSEAD fits less to me due to frequent forth-back travelling issue. Other than it is more popular for consultancy and strategic advice learning.

IMD delivers exactly on what I am looking for. Very very popular among senior executives, and attracts highly experienced crowd which can personally benefit me a lot. But travelling issue may still stay for me.

My profile:
South African
Chemical Engineering
10+ yrs diverse experience; across the borders, across the functions
Based in NL and SA

Thanks,
Jack

Hoping to have valuable debate!!

Hi folks,

Just edited the post assuming that I will now receive some feedbacks.

Thanks,

J.