MBA in e-business

Hi Friends, I am Sudhakar. I am working in a s/w company that provides financial solutions for online banking. I have done BE in CS and has decent academic track record. I have around four years of experience. I am contemplating to do full-time …

Hi Friends,
I am Sudhakar. I am working in a s/w company that provides financial solutions for online banking. I have done BE in CS and has decent academic track record. I have around four years of experience. I am contemplating to do full-time MBA, India or abroad both are fine. Practically, I dont have much knowledge of different MBA programs provided by elite institutes. From net I found e-business is the most suitable one for my profile. But, I didnt find any top college, India/abroad, that provides MBA in e-business. I have following queries:
1. Is e-business really an MBA program?
2. Which top-notch college provides an MBA program in e-business?
3. How suitable is my profile for MBA in e-business?
I need help; I searched on pagalguys, alas, didnt find anything on e-business/e-commerce programs. Feel free to redirect me to some source on this topic, if it exists.
Regards,
Sudhakar

e-business is an MBA.

In India, Welingkars and MET provide it.

This thread might be of some use to u.

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/hoz-welingkar-ebusiness-nd-retail-prg-25027258
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/welingkar-batch-of-2005-2007-pgp-e-biz-and-pgdbm-25009242

Hi Nihit,

Thanks for reply and kicking off the thread.

I checked the Walingkar's ebiz course and found that it is more IT oriented course. While I am looking for an specialization in business over network like e-commerce, e-banking, B2B, etc. After MBA I would like to work on financial service/business that happens over net. As that will substantiates my current job profile.

I don't think in India we have any good MBA course suitable for my requirement. Actually, I was looking to abroad. Do you know any such course in foreign universities?

Regards,
Sudhakar

In foreign uni.. sorry no idea....

Regarding ur requirements... U can get through normal mba too.. My cousin did MBA and now he is working with iflex... the same way providing online business solution .. or somthing that kinda....

Also B2B is a subj which is thought in many institutes... we had a full credit course on it...