mba in canada

can anybody help me with some clgs in canada that give degree in quality assurance or quality management

can anybody help me with some clgs in canada that give degree in quality assurance or quality management

sbaghwala Says

I am not sure if there are any MBAs in quality management but I do know that there are a few univs and collegs that provide a diploma in quality management or project management.
Though I do not have the details of such colleges myselkf, but I would suggest you to just go and make a visit to a adcom consultant like Canam or someone similar. They would be able to give you the entire list of such univs and other admission details.
They would also help you with organizing a contact between you and the univs.

Ciao.!

Hi Guy,
My main intention is also Canada. In fact I would like to first complete my MBA and then work and then permanently settle in Canada. I am based in Pune. Can any help the best B-School in Canada and also help me the process of immigration in Canada settle in Canada.