MBA in Banking and Finance

Hello there! I am really interested in the banking sector. My cousin suggested SSBM, Pune. She told me they offer an MBA in banking and finance. What is the current ranking of SSBM? Also, how is their curriculum and placement? Please help!!!

Hello there! I am really interested in the banking sector. My cousin suggested SSBM, Pune. She told me they offer an MBA in banking and finance. What is the current ranking of SSBM? Also, how is their curriculum and placement? Please help!!!!

Hey!! SSBM - Now SSBF, is a really good college! Their curriculum has a good balance of Banking Courses and Finance courses making the students highly suitable for both hard core banking profiles as well as finance profiles. I even showed the curriculum to my uncle who is working in a multinational bank. He was impressed and said it covers the Banking and Financial Services industry very well! Their MBA too has great feedback from the students! SSBF is three years old but has made a place for itself in this sector. In 2012 they even won the Bloomberg -UTV Best Emerging B-School award! I think you can go forth with it! All the best! 😁

Hello! Symbiosis School of Banking and Finance is the youngest of the Management institutes of SIU, they have a vision of becoming a preferred destination for education in Banking and Finance. Their website shows that they have just finished a workshop on Mergers and Acquisitions by a faculty from NTU, Singapore. They had conducted a similar program last year too. So i say its a good choice! Go for it! 😁

I must add that though Symbiosis School of Banking and Finance is a relatively new institute, they invest a lot in students in making them industry-ready. Each of the students has at least 4 industry-recognized certifications in areas like Trade Finance, Retail Assets, Wealth Management, Corporate Finance etc. These certificates are highly rated by recruiters. They ensure that their students complete the certifications by embedding them into the curriculum and giving 50% weights to this in their internal evaluations. An extremely effective way of ensuring that the students are ready to join the industry!

Thanks guys! Also I wanted to ask if I get a degree from this college, will it be beneficial in the long run where I may want to go and study abroad?

Symbiosis being an international university and an international brand, yes, I am sure that a degree from SSBF will be extremely beneficial! Don't worry!

Yeah even a cousin of mine went through the curriculum and suggested SSBF. I went through it myself and yes you are absolutely right. It seems really intensive and industry oriented!

Hello there! The people who haven't made up their mind about SSBF, Hurry up! SNAP registrations close on the 22nd of November! Read through a lot about the college. Seems like a really good one! Don't miss your chance! :)

Hey i want to know about a job after doing mba in finance.. do we need to sit before computer full day and work?

Hello people! The 5th International workshop on Quantitative Finance which was held in

Symbiosis School of Banking and Finance (SSBF), Lavale campus Pune saw participation from Industry professionals faculty members & research scholars. Heard it was really good! 😃

Is financial modelling in excel helpful to pursue a career in investment banking ?

hiii do anybody have Year long project plz help me wid that in finance stream

TIA

Hi I have scored 60 percent in 12th commerce stream. My graduation percnt is 65.i want to do mba in banking.is a good stream and if yes thn please suggest me top indian colleges for pursuing that

Hello! SSBM is now known as Symbiosis School of Banking &Finance(SSBF). They provide MBA in Banking & Finance for graduate students & Executive MBA for working professional. Curriculum -(For Regular MBA ) To be awarded as MBA degree, student is required to acquire 1. 100 credits over 4 Semesters 2. 1 credit for integrated Disaster Management You can check Semester wise courses on their website. Additional Certificate courses in following are also embedded in various semesters to make students industry ready. 1. MS Office 2. Business Communication 3. Technical analysis Placement -Students are placed in leading private banks such as - Indusind Bank, HDFC Bank, Bajaj Alllianz General Insurance, State Bank of India etcFor detailed information about placement you can visit website.

Not sure about the exact ranking, but I have heard that they have 100% placement.

how are the placements at ssbf?

average salary?

i have got 87%tile in SNAP

do i eligible for SSBF?

Hey I selected for GE/PI/WAT,I hv 4 years exprnce in Leading MNC in opeartions,Is it worth to join this cllg,in terms of ROI

Admissions now open for 2015-2017 at Glocal University for all the aspiring MBA students from across the country. Visit the given link for your enrollment. 

http://glocaluniversity.edu.in/gat-2015/management