MBA in Australia. Should I should I not?

Hi I completed my BA(Hons) in Business Administration in 2001, from Leicester Business School, UK, with a first class hons. degree. I secured admission in Manchester Business School U.K, and the London School of Economics UK for an MSc in Finan…

Hi I completed my BA(Hons) in Business Administration in 2001, from Leicester Business School, UK, with a first class hons. degree.
I secured admission in Manchester Business School U.K, and the London School of Economics UK for an MSc in Finance. I always wanted to go into the Investment Banking Field.

Due to certain family pressures I had to skip doing my Masters anad came back to India and joined my family business which is distribution of Autombile Spare Parts and Lubricants all over North India.

I am now 27yrs of Age, married and have a 2 yr old son. I now feel I want a more exciting career and do what I always wanted to do. I am considering doing an MBA in a good school in Australia (Primarily because of Lower Costs). I have the following concerns/queries:

1. Which are the best business schools in Australia( I am considering Melbourne Business School, Australian Graduate School of Management)?

2. Job prospects in Australia in the Finance Sector? Do good Investment Banks recruit from these business schools? Have any Indian Students made it to these Banks through these B-Schools? What about Visa and work permit norms?

3. I will be 29yrs of age when I graduate, with no particular experience in the Finance field? So how employable will I be?

4. Is considering an MBA from UK or US a better option(considering the costs involved)?

I hope someone can help me with this.

Raj

Should you , Should you not - is upto you to decide.
Starting a similar thread is not a good idea:) ....It wont last long.
Anyways http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/anyone-for-mba-in-australia-25013761 is the place where you posted and hopefully more people will come up with views.I posted my views on the link provided.ATB.