MBA IN AUSTRALIA, CANADA, SINGAPORE, EUROPE OR NZ??...CONFUSED(Consultants,guys studying in those countries, experienced ppl...Please help me!!)

Hello Guys, Below are my *profile details *which can help you answer my queries: 10th: 82%. 12th: 60% B.E(Production Engineering): 68% GMAT Score: 570(Q44, V29) (21st Nov. 2012) Interests: MBA in Marketing(especially in…

Hello Guys,

Below are my profile details which can help you answer my queries:
10th: 82%.
12th: 60%
B.E(Production Engineering): 68%

GMAT Score: 570(Q44, V29) (21st Nov. 2012)
Interests: MBA in Marketing(especially in Product/Brand Mgmt)

Dream: To get educated in a good foreign univ. as well as WORK and STAY in the same country!!!!!

I had researched for the following univ.s:

CANADA:
1) UBC.
2) YORK(including INDIAN MBA)
3) CONCORDIA.
4) McGILL
5) UNIV. OF TORONTO.

AUSTRALIA:
1) MBS
2) AUSTRALIAN SCHOOL OF MGMT.

SINGAPORE:
NATIONAL UNIV. OF SINGapore.

NZ:
AUCKLAND B.S

EUROPE:
1) HEC PARIS.
2) IMD, SWITZ.
3) INSEAD.

Queries:
1) Is my profile(mentioned above) worth enough for me to get admitted in a GOOD univ. through which I can get a decent JOB?
2) Which country is good, looking from the marketing perspective??
3) Shall I take the GMAT again?....or 570 with 3 yrs of W.E is good enough(If I apply for 2014 Winter intake)?
4) Canada and Australia seem to be decent options!!.........Incase of Australia, major univ.s want students to have a good no. of W.E(min. 4 years)...incase of Canada, the country seems to have a friendly outlook........but which one is good??......

@pradave

From the information provided by you, I am not able to evaluate your candidature completely since you have not mentioned your achievements, work profile, extra curricular s. I'd still like to answer your queries:

1) Your profile is decent, but your GMAT score is way too low. I see that your CGPA is also not high, so to compensate for it you need to have a good GMAT score if you seek admission to any of top universities in these geographies. However, if you wish to apply with same score, you could explore some other universities in these countries.

2) Being a foreigner, unless you are exceptionally good in adapting to foreign culture and have a likable personality, its difficult to take up marketing job.

3) You could

4) both canada and Aus r gud. Australia has very favorable visa options so u could easily settle there with same GMAT score.

Hope this helps.

I Needed to know the prospects of Monash B School And ANU B School. How would they compare to AGSM and MBS?

@Unoeducation.in

From the information provided by you, I am not able to evaluate your candidature completely since you have not mentioned your achievements, work profile, extra curricular s. I'd still like to answer your queries:

1) Your profile is decent, but your GMAT score is way too low. I see that your CGPA is also not high, so to compensate for it you need to have a good GMAT score if you seek admission to any of top universities in these geographies. However, if you wish to apply with same score, you could explore some other universities in these countries.

2) Being a foreigner, unless you are exceptionally good in adapting to foreign culture and have a likable personality, its difficult to take up marketing job.

3) You could

4) both canada and Aus r gud. Australia has very favorable visa options so u could easily settle there with same GMAT score.

Hope this helps.

@Unoeducation.in could you please through some light on how are job senarious in australia after MBA from ANS or Monash for career switchers

Hi Everyone,

I am presently working with AC Nielsen as an Research analyst.
I have total experience of 26 months in market research.
I have done my engineering in electronics with 52.5%. I had finished college in 2011 and since then I am working full time. But i had backlogs(KT's) from my last year which I took four more attempts to clear. So finally I have got my marksheets this summers.

So does it even worth trying for universities in Canada.

I'm interested in doing mba from Thompson Rivers University (OR V I U) . I haven't written GMAT/GRE exam and i'm planning to take admission with only Ielts. please suggest me if it will be worth doing an MBA as per job perspective out there(no come back as priority).Help me!

Type here...

Register to meetup with EBS - Germany's Leading Private Business School this September and learn more about our MSc and MBA programs in one of the following cities in India New Delhi, Bangalore, Mumbai: 31 August - 13 September 2014. We are looking forward to seeing you there! Register for a 1:2:1 apointment today!

www.ebs.edu/india

Hi. I have completed B.E. in Information technology in 2012 with First class and currently I am working as an Account Manager in an Adversiting Agency. I want to pursue MBA from Europe/USA/Canada or NZ. So I need help regarding universities and Job opportunities as well. Please advise. Thanks.

Hey,

My suggestion is that you focus on the following countries as it provides you with world class education and also the visa procedure is of no hindrance.

Singapore is the business hub of the world. It is that point of the world where the East meets the West. With such a diverse business culture, it is the heart of a unique learning experience. The social, cultural and educational mix is a perfect blend for your MBA.

Over a period of years, Australia has become one of the most common places for Indian students to pursue their MBA from. One of the most important reasons being the country's MBA program is truly international. Australia is a major power in the Asia-Pacific region and its main trade partners are countries like Singapore, China, Malaysia, and Hong Kong, as a result, the country's MBA degree programs attract a large number of students from Asia as well as from Europe. This gives your MBA a multi cultural angle.

Canada is a warm and a peaceful country. Canada's universities maintain high standards of academic excellence and are consistently recognized in top international rankings. Importantly, Canadian tuition fees are some of the lowest in English-speaking countries

All the best

Regards,

Rajiv Mestry

Educational Consultant

Hi friends, I would like to do MBA. Got admit in CLU from California but my US visa got rejected 3 times so I don't want to go for it again. I Would like to apply to universities apart from USA.

Please see my profile and suggest me some universities which I can do my MBA in max of 1 to 1.5 years. Find my profile below,

BTech IT - 5 years experience in MNC

Without GMAT score

IELTS - 5.5

Thank you.

EBS will soon be visiting India once again at the end of March and stay until the second week of April for the next upcoming 2015 Spring Indian Tour. Be sure to visit us at: www.ebs.edu/india for more details and cities to follow between the dates of March 23rd until April 12th. We will offer 1:2:1 consultation sessions, verification of documents and PMA interviews for those who qualify for our MSc and MBA programs. For more information please contact recruiter [email protected] We offer both September and January intakes each year for our MSc programs and September only for our MBA program.

Hello Everyone, 

Along with a good GMAT score you also need to have a good overall profile. Your percentages may be bit on the lower side but with good extra curricular achievements and most importantly a solid work profile, you can make up a good profile. Read our blog on our website "5 Ways to Improve Your Profile to Get Admission in Your Dream College". Wish you the best.

I got admission in SIT college New Zealand for the Program - Post Graduate Diploma-level 8. Kindly guide for the job opportunities in NZ for Indian Students. I am looking for opportunities in the companies which can help to get work Visa.

Hi There, 

You can refer to the link below it will be useful to you.

https://www.newzealandnow.govt.nz/work-in-nz/nz-jobs-industries  

Wish you the best.

Entrance preparation for study in Canada

hi, i want to study in canada can any buddy tell me how to prepared for GRE to study in canada..

Hello folks!

I am BE in Civil Engineering and am having 2 years work exp in a MNC. I have applied for Masters in PROJECT MANAGEMENT from ANU. How is the course and the college and what are the employability chances?

How is UTS for MEM?

Hi I have completed my graduation from Thapar University ( Computer Science ) in 2015. Presently i am working as a software developer with makemytrip . Its been 4 months . I wish to pursue MBA from Canada and settle there after that . I dnt have much idea about the whole thing. I ll be very grateful if u could help me with these queries: 1. Which are the best b schools in Canada and what specializations are they known for? 2. What are the job prospects in Canada and India after an MBA from Canada ? Most probably i ll get my PR by the time i complete my graduation. Thanks in advance 😃

Hi, I have completed my B.tech in electronics and communication stream with 65% aggregate. I am currently working in a thermal power plant (capacity - 1950 MW) as Control and instrumentation engineer. i have a work exp. of more than 5 years. I want to pursue MBA in either USA or Canada. Can anyone suggest some good budget schools. What are my chances of getting in those schools? My GMAT score is 710. 

Thank You 😃