Mba@ Iitk Results Out For 2007-09

HI FOLKS, IITK out with results, call getters can post in their queries here… congratulations to all call getters :: :: :: :: ::

HI FOLKS,
IITK out with results, call getters can post in their queries here...

congratulations to all call getters

harris bhai...kitne thread banaoge iit kanpur k....n where u got selected

come here
IITK Results 2007-09
anyways congo to you

Hello people,

Finally d kanpur guys hav woken up!.........im not thru though...so its delhi or kgp as f now.!!! congos to the ones who hav made it.....party hard!!

Hi guyzz,
Me on the WL... No. 81.
Seniors, wat is the history on clearing of WLs... Can i be optimistic??
Coz i have to quit my co. n serve 2 months notice period too...
Also, when does the program actually start?

Thanks for all the help! And glad the wait is over...

-Sam

Hi Friends,
I have been waitlisted at 44 in IIT K.Can u guys help me in deciding between SCMHRD and IIT K provided its cleared. Thanks a lot in advance.

hi
got through
but didn't get Admission letter yet.
can someone(who has received admission letter) plz tell me the Fee's and last date to submit fees....

Last date for sending the fees is 25th May..this is what i hav got on my call letter....

Hi puys,

Congrats to all those who have been selected for MBA @ IIT Kanpur. Those who couldn't.. don't worry something better is in stores for you.

All those who have decided to join IIT Kanpur please join the orkut community for the Class of 2009 at IIT Kanpur MBA Class of 2009

Regards.

Hi puys,

Congrats to all those who have been selected for MBA @ IITs. Those who couldn't.. don't worry something better is in stores for you.
All those who have decided to join MBA@IITs please join the orkut community for the 2007-2009 batch at MBA @ IITs 2007-2009

Regards.