MBA from UK

hI friends , I rcently completed my MBA from a top university in the UK. Unfortnately there are no campus interviews held in our campus , all reruitments were thorugh each one’s own initiative and networking. Till date i have not landed with a j…

hI friends ,
I rcently completed my MBA from a top university in the UK. Unfortnately there are no campus interviews held in our campus , all reruitments were thorugh each one's own initiative and networking. Till date i have not landed with a job. I would like to have your advices as how to go about searching for MBA level jobs in teh UK . I have a IT consulting background . I also have the work permit to work in the UK. Please advice.

goldeneye

Hey why cant u give us leads on whats ur university and all...as u are telling its a top univ, alot of people might be targetting that univ..so it will help a lot of junta here

hi goldeneye your post gives me the creeps i am plaiing to apply at Said and their placement records give a bright picture....i have also noted NAgs point that the Said-HSBC alliance to offer loan is not in place for 2006/7. please give info on your Univ and work permit related issues

Please mention the school name which will help us alot...thx in advance