MBA from Sheffield

Got an offer from University of Sheffield,UK. Any idea of the oppurtunities post MBA in India/UK?Can’t decide Plz help

Got an offer from University of Sheffield,UK.
Any idea of the oppurtunities post MBA in India/UK?Can't decide
Plz help

Hi Sush,

DId you end up joining Sheffield MBA ?
I have an unconditional offer for Sep 2010 FT MBA intake.
Please share if you have any inputs relavant to it.

My profile is 4 yrs exp in IT/ gud acads luking for career in Hospitality and Leisure industry

Hi,

I received unconditional offer letter to join MBA in university of sheffield. Please let me know whether you guys can provide any useful information regarding post MBA opportunites in UK.

Thank You..

Dear Suganya,

I will have serious doubts on job prospects post MBA from Sheffield University. The University itself has good reputation throughout the UK, but mainly for Engineering and Medical streams. MBA degree is offered by this institution unlike many other courses, but in my opinion it would not carry much weight for you in job market where it matters the most. You would again be at loss if you were looking at the brand name of this University in Indian market.

Do let me know if you have any specific question.

Best Wishes,
mtp

Hi,

I received unconditional offer letter to join MBA in university of sheffield. Please let me know whether you guys can provide any useful information regarding post MBA opportunites in UK.

Thank You..

Thank You for your comments on this regards. Will let you know if I have any queries on this regards.